Tostitos Roasted Garlic Salsa Reviews

Ranked #1252 out of 1259 in Snacks

June 05, 2017

I am a huge fan of garlic, I put it in pretty much everything I cook I just love the flavour! So when I found Tostitos roasted garlic salsa I was pretty excited. The flavour was all right, like I said I really enjoy garlic and i even found this to be a bit overwhelming. You can see rather large chunks of minced garlic and it just overpowers all the flavour in the salsa. But over all I am a fan of garlic so I can't complain to much, but my bf who isn't as big a fan had a hard time eating more than a handful of chips. Beware the garlic breath also because this is very strong !

August 19, 2016

I don't think I've had garlic salsa before but I loved this. It's just like the original Tostitos salsa, but has the flavour of garlic. I do wish the garlic was a bit more prominent, but it's still very tasty and addicting!

January 10, 2016

This has such a fresh flavor to it ,its thick and full of delicious vegetables and is great on anything, wonderful garlic taste

December 30, 2015

Tostitos Roasted Garlic Salsa;

i liked something different from the usual salsa tostitos!!

garlic was good, it added that kick to the salsa.

it was different
    not great for breath but i don't mind spicing it up with garlic mix once in a while

good switch up

2.7/5

October 11, 2012

I love salsa with garlic usually so I was very excited to see this product available. I was not a fan. It was okay but in small amounts. I found the taste overpowering. I bought two jars of it so I think I will add it to regular tostitos salsa to mute the taste of the roasted garlic a bit. I was disappointed.