Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Reviews

Ranked #1214 out of 1276 in Snacks

For a creamy, indulgent dip, try Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso. Monterey Jack cheese, Jalapeño and chili peppers come together to form the perfect complement to any Tostitos®tortilla chip.

June 12, 2017

I love love love LOVE this! This incredibly delicious spicy salsa cheese sauce is my go to for snacking/dipping or for my loaded nachos!!!!
    Guilty pleasure I treat myself to (far too often) with Tostito tortilla chips! I warm it up and it is better than popcorn at the movies for me!!
    I have also added this to macaroni & cheese when I make it, to add texture and that zesty flavour - and it tastes incredible!!
    Versatile and so zesty, not too hot/spicy - this product is a staple in my house! YUM!

May 14, 2017

It's a rich cheesy sauce that perfectly goes on tortilla chips or add it on your fajitas or tacos. I love the medium cause it's just enough spice but not too much. The price is reasonable as well.

March 03, 2016

This is a good dip for tostitos chips. I always warm it up not to hot. But you then have to eat it fast because it do cool off fast. It do have a bit of spicy kick to it! But over all I would recommend this for anyone. I have even had this added to mac and cheese and it was amazing!!

March 03, 2016

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso is one of my favourite dips for Tostitos bite sized rounds. It is complete with Monterey Jack cheese, Jalapeño and chili peppers. It is also very creamy. It can also be used as a layered dip with salsa, and sour cream.

January 27, 2016

This is so good with nachos and a good alternative to salsa. I like to put a bit on fajitas as well. It's super Cheesey with a bit of heat defiantly a big hit at parties.

January 04, 2016

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso;

I agree, also a guilty pleasure of mine!!

Any chips taste great with this dip!
    Right amount of seasoning and spices.
    Variety is great from mild, medium to hot!

Good consistancy of the dip, great color!

Can warm up and make heated nachos or eat cold, your preference,
    easily can eat this up quickly, and calories aren't TOO bad, expected higher calories

September 03, 2015

This is my favorite guilty pleasure. I love nachos and cheese and when I can get a hold of one of these jars I cant help myself and almost eat half the jar. It is so cheesy and yummy and is even better warmed up. The only thing is it is very expensive but when you can get it on sale its a great deal. I usually find them at Freshco for $2 on sale.

April 18, 2015

Amazing dip, its a little high in carbs. But if you are going to give yourself a treat - go with this one! The taste is so good & with any type of chip or even veggies. Or better yet put a little on some homemade rice....hmmmm so good and has a little pow factor.

April 18, 2015

I eat this stuff all the time, guilty pleasure!

April 18, 2015

I loveeee this dip, I like to get it and dip tortilla chips into it. It's so cheesy and has the perfect amount of spice. If you aren't a fan of spicy I wouldn't reccommend getting this but if you are then get this dip!!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!