3.4/5
Twizzlers Rainbow Reviews
#913 in Snacks

May 25, 2017

I really enjoy these different flavors. I feel the different colors really do taste a lot like the fruit (artificial flavor of the fruit) they are supposed to represent. My favorites were the yellow (lemon), green (watermelon) and blue (blue raspberry).

1.2/5

May 08, 2017

These are pretty bad. They taste like play dough smells. I've never eaten play dough. I just assume that this is what play dough tastes like. Absolutely horrible. What a waste.

July 22, 2016

I love Twizzlers and these are my favourite licorice snacks! They're so fruity tasting and yummy. I love the lemon and blueberry the best but all are great!

2.2/5

January 28, 2016

I didn't like this product. I found it tasted so artificial and almost like plastic.

September 11, 2015

My daughters all- time favorite candy.. She loves the blue & green ones!

July 16, 2015

I love the green and blue ones in this pack :)

July 16, 2015

These are pretty good, not as good as the original Twizzlers though. I do like the different flavours though. And the colours are quite pretty.

July 16, 2015

love this new twist on twizzlers, all different flavors and colors of the rainbow