Under Armour Clothing

Under Armour Clothing Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1055 in Misc

May 22, 2017

I really love under armour clothing it lasts a long time and I find their clothes really comfortable and fit me well. I like their hoodies they are awesome! I could wear them everyday! I like how they make good fitness clothing.

May 10, 2017

Under Armour clothing is by far my favourite active wear and lounge wear! Everything I own is in great shape no matter how many times you wear them and wash them the qaulity stays! It is well worth the money and they always have great sales and clearence!

April 23, 2017

I love the quality of Under Armour clothing. |Its amazing the product looks great, wonderful styles and such a huge variety of colors. My sons closet is Under Armour. |Im so glad hes got a job and buys his own clothing.
    Its pricey but it doesn't fall apart

January 31, 2017

Fantastic quality and great selection! The sweatpants are my husbands favorite. They are soft and comfortable. A side note if you love this brand. Check out Winners or Marshalls as they often have Under Armour clothing for much cheaper.

January 30, 2017

I really like Under Armour gear- although I find most of it expensive. The material is really great quality.. I like their racer back tanks the most!

October 22, 2016

Selon moi les vetements Under Armour valent la peine de payer plus cher. Ils sont durables, facile d'entretien et sont tres beaux. J'ai plusieurs morceaux pour le gym que j'utilise depuis pres de 2 ans et aucun n'a encore de trace d'usure. Oui il faut payer plus mais la qualité est au rendez-vous.

October 14, 2016

Bonne marque pour les vêtements de sports pour le gym. J'aime beaucoup ,même si les prix sont un peu élevé. Très bonne qualité de vêtements et de tissus.

September 21, 2016

I discovered Under Armour after moving to Canada from Europe. I love how they always improve on the materials of the clothes - there are so many sweat-wicking, waterproof and other options here. However, as someone who prefers natural materials, I wear these clothes ONLY for working out, as most materials are not natural. Anyways, the gear is very sporty, so it is not really made for casual wear. I like their designs a lot, too!

August 01, 2016

I work out every day so I need Capris that are good quality. The only workout wear I wear are Under Armour. I have to wash them daily and they keep there shape, no pulling them up, and super cool on these hot humid days. They are expensive but worth every penny.

July 05, 2016

I love under armour products, I have purchased a lot of things from under armour over the years for myself and also for others as gifts. I love that all of the things that I've had from under armour were all well made and high quality. I've had sneakers that have lasted for years and I'm also am a huge fan of there work out clothing. These items are a little pricey but considering how long they last it's well worth the money. I usually purchase under armour products at Sports chek where there are always items on sale.

Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic