Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

June 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I’ve got bad excema so I’ll try anything

I was very, surprisingly impressed by this lotion! I normally prefer thicker creams for my intensely excema but this lotion was really effective. It absorbed quickly. I wore it during the day and used the thicker balm at night. Will definitely consider getting this again.

June 03, 2019

Really like this lotion

I was very, surprisingly impressed by this lotion! I normally prefer thicker creams for my intensely dry skin, but this lotion was really effective. It went on light and absorbed quickly. I wore it during the day and used the thicker balm at night. Will definitely consider this one in the future.

May 22, 2019

Good cream but...

I was excited to try Vaseline Extremely Dry Skin Rescue as I usually have quite dry skin, especially in the winter. With high hopes, I started to use on my hands. It is a good cream but I did not notice much difference between this and Vaseline Advanced Therapy.

#gotitfree

May 18, 2019
    Rajasthan, India

Exactly what you need if you have dry skin!

This lotion is the best I’ve tried for dry skin. It hydrates the skin extremely well leaving a very soft subtle feel and touch after application. The scent of this lotion is not too strong either. Great product highly recommended!

May 17, 2019

Really great on my feet and legs!

I found the lotion at my local Superstore, and as my daughter has a touch of OCD, we go through and try a lot of lotions! I saw this one and was drawn to it immediately because my Grandma has always used Vaseline lotions and they are a trusted brand in our homes. I liked the price-only $2.99 for 200ml! The lotion itself is not fragranced, which I really like and it is thick, so you know it will absorb well into dry skin. The only downfall is wnen using it on my hands, I have to wipe off my palms, because they feel greasy. Otherwise, its a very good moisturizer and I will continue to use it!

May 16, 2019

Great Lotion

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try this product for free.

VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ EXTREMELY DRY SKIN RESCUE HEALING moisture lotion is a fragrance free lotion that absorbs well and quickly into the skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The formula is non greasy and leaves no residue or sticky feeling on the skin. I really enjoy this lotion and use it nightly after my shower. My skin feels great in the morning. Will be purchasing

May 16, 2019

Such A Great Product

I struggle with dry & sensitive skin, I love how Vaseline makes their products free of pesky fragrances which meant it didn’t irritate my skin! I felt instantly nourished, and the product did not disappoint. I was very impressed with how effective it was in easing my dry skin.

No more leather hands!

I find this to be an amazing dry skin lotion. Prior to this my hands were really dry due to frequent hand washing. It’s quick absorbing and non-greasy. It leaves my hands feeling soft and less dry
    I Keep this in the kitchen as I wash my hands the most frequent there... or
    even take some in a container to work with me to help with the dryness. Best of all it did not burn my hands after applying as some other lotions have in the past. I recommend this product to anyone having extremely dry skin.

Works great

With only 5 days of using this lotion, I have seen great results. Winter has got my skin very dry and itchy. I used this product day and night and my skin felt supple and moisturized again.

It doesn’t feel greasy nor it does have an offensive scent as it is fragrance free. It absorbs really well. It delivers great results and I recommend it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bye-Bye to Dry

I received Vaseline's clinical care extremely dry skin rescue healing moisture lotion complements of Chickadvisor to try and review. This lotion it meant to transform skin from very dry to healed and hydrated in just 5 days.
    I really like this lotion. I have very sensitive skin and also, cannot tolerate synthetic fragrances. This lotion is fragrance free and it did not irritate my skin at all; which is fantastic! It absorbs very quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. Which is good, because I can't stand lotions that are greasy or tacky feeling in the slightest.
    I have such dry skin, especially on my hands and legs. I used this lotion during the day and sometimes before bed and I found that it does work. My legs feel so much better than they did before I started using it. My skin actually feels soft, not dry, and they visibly look better.
    I definitely would recommend this lotion to anyone, but especially to those with skin in need of some serious hydration and people who have sensitivities.