Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 10, 2019

Great for a variety of uses

Vaseline is the best! I use it regularly on my lips but can be used for a variety of things. Moisturize cuticles, prevent diaper rash, soften feet, for cuts and burns. The jar is huge and lasts a long time. Great value!

April 06, 2019

Multi purpose essential

I think this product is a must for anybody. It has so many multi purpose uses and always a great value. There's really no going wrong with it, as long as it's used correctly!

April 01, 2019

household essential

I have always had this product in my house since I was born. Every single household needs it. It is safe for all skins but it can clog pores if applied too much. I use it on my lips every night.

March 25, 2019

Works wonders!

This product can be used for multiple things. It can help soften your lips, help with a dry nose from sickness or even help prevent diaper rash from happening. I’m sure there are many other ways to use this. I will continue to be a loyal customer as this delivers great results.

March 24, 2019

You already have it.

You should already have this. If you don't, then you should have this. Petroleum Jelly can be used for a variety of uses and problems. If you have a minor cut or burn, applying the jelly will keep the wound moist, giving it a good suitable environment.

March 23, 2019
    New York, United States

The king of my heart

What more can I say about Vaseline that hasn't already been said? This is the most amazing jack of all trades I have ever had. From lip balm to feet masks, vaseline has done it all for me! If my lips are ever severely chapped, I simply go to bed with vaseline on and wake up to the smoothest lips ever! I have created a lip balm with vaseline, coconut oil, and aloe vera which I carry around with me always! This has been with me since I was a little girl!

March 21, 2019

Keeps my lips soft

This product is a jack of all trades. Works for everything from preventing diaper rash, but it can also be used to protect minor cuts and burns, to soften skin, and to lock in moisture in dry, cracked skin. I'm always stocked up with this product, it is so handy to have.

March 21, 2019

Très Bon produit

J'aime bien la veseline jai toujours a la maison,je l'utilise Pour moi ainsi pour ma fille de 4mois pour changer de couche aussi Pour son visage .... c'est un excellent produit je le recommande

March 19, 2019

Vaseline petroleum jelly has many uses!

I use vaseline frequently. I use it on my skin, my lips, on cuts, just about everywhere. I love that it comes in a small container that can be carried in my purse. Never leave home without it!

February 28, 2019

Winter saviour

I mean what do you not use petroleum jelly for? I use it for everything! Cuts, dry skin, cuticles etc.
    Living in Canada, I wouldnt lie If I said sometimes I have to use this petroleum jelly as a moisturizer because my skin gets so dry! Nothing works other than this! Jars on Jars ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️