Vichy Ideal Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

Ideal Body offers the efficacy of our face care ingredients (such as hyaluronic acid, LHA and natural oil), now formulated in our body care range.

This Serum-milk is an emulsion gel enriched with mother-of-pearl particles to enhance the skin. As a milk, it delivers hydration and comfort, as a serum, it has a very fresh, fluid and melt-in texture that is instantly absorbed.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Ideal Body Replumping Lip Balm and Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream.

May 30, 2017

I received my product when Shoppers had a 50% off sale on these products. I love the scent and I even received a travel body wash to try. It has helped prolong my tan and helped my dry skin, I'll be going back for more when I run out!

2.3/5

May 20, 2017

I like this body cream because it smells good, not too strong and it makes my skin soft, I also like the fact that it have a pomp and there's a 400 ml one, but sometimes I notice I have 1 or 2 red spots of the size of a 10 cent appearing when using it, not everytime but sometimes, and it goes away after a while. It's supposed to be good for sensitive skin and I don't even have sensitive skin, I'm usually ok with cheaper and overperfumed creams like bath and body works so I don't understand why it does that, It's not what I expected from a vichy product. Am I the only one with the red spots thing?

May 12, 2017

It makes my skin so soft and it gets absorbed easily. A little bit pricey for me but if you're considering a good quality, try the Vichy Ideal Body Milk.

May 04, 2017

In the winter time, I usually use The Body Balm because I need a richer formula, but come summer time I switch over to this product.

It's a wonderful moisturizer! My skin looks and stays hydrated, but it also seems to add an illuminating aspect to my skin...especially on my legs!

I never feel sticky after using this product. My skin stays supple and hydrated till my next application. I've gone through three bottles so far! I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a light weight, yet hydrating formula.

April 05, 2017

J'adore ce produit de la gamme Vichy! Il m'aide a passer au travers les hivers froids et secs. Ce produit procure à ma peau une sensation de fraîcheur et d'hydratation sans pareil. Les produits Vichy sont un peu plus dispendieux, mais ils en vaut chaque dollars investie!

March 10, 2017

Vichy Ideal Body Milk is amazing!!!!!! Worth every penny. Smells good and my skin is soft and fresh after I'm usin it. Simply love it. I like use it after shower and I can see change of my skin quick!

February 28, 2017

This is an amazing body moisturizer !! The texture is a light and fluid-like which absorbs quickly and effectively .. my skin never feels slippery, greasy or sticky after I apply this product but it does feel healthy, hydrated and soft. Aside from feeling great, my skin also looks greats after applying this, especially my legs and thighs. As I said, my skin looks hydrated and so it has a healthy "glow" and so I am very impressed with this.. I do prefer the Ideal Body Baume over THIS product just because the texture is thicker and I personally prefer a richer body cream.
    The scent is also very nice .. I would describe it as a light and fresh perfumed powder. The scent doesn't last very long on the skin however and that would be the only thing I would like changed about this product - other than that, it is an amazing moisturizer and I will be repurchasing for myself and for others as gifts too.

February 19, 2017

Lovely smell, I use it twice a day and keeps my skin hydrated for all day, I love how soft my skin feels, this is part of my daily skin care routine.

February 06, 2017

i really like the vichy body milk. its a light moisturizer but really moisturizes well and makes everything feel soft and smooth. The only thing i wish is it had more of a nice smelling scent, i find it doesent have much of a scent.

January 31, 2017

J'adore ce lait pour le corp Ideal Body Milk de Vichy. Ce lait hydrate vraiment bien ma peau, la nourrit bien et laisse une douce sensation de fraîcheur. Elle ne colle pas et ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Un peu dispendieuse, mais elle en vaut la peine !

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo