Vichy Ideal Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1552 in Body Lotions & Creams

Ideal Body offers the efficacy of our face care ingredients (such as hyaluronic acid, LHA and natural oil), now formulated in our body care range.

This Serum-milk is an emulsion gel enriched with mother-of-pearl particles to enhance the skin. As a milk, it delivers hydration and comfort, as a serum, it has a very fresh, fluid and melt-in texture that is instantly absorbed.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Ideal Body Replumping Lip Balm and Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream.

April 05, 2017

J'adore ce produit de la gamme Vichy! Il m'aide a passer au travers les hivers froids et secs. Ce produit procure à ma peau une sensation de fraîcheur et d'hydratation sans pareil. Les produits Vichy sont un peu plus dispendieux, mais ils en vaut chaque dollars investie!

March 10, 2017

Vichy Ideal Body Milk is amazing!!!!!! Worth every penny. Smells good and my skin is soft and fresh after I'm usin it. Simply love it. I like use it after shower and I can see change of my skin quick!

February 28, 2017

This is an amazing body moisturizer !! The texture is a light and fluid-like which absorbs quickly and effectively .. my skin never feels slippery, greasy or sticky after I apply this product but it does feel healthy, hydrated and soft. Aside from feeling great, my skin also looks greats after applying this, especially my legs and thighs. As I said, my skin looks hydrated and so it has a healthy "glow" and so I am very impressed with this.. I do prefer the Ideal Body Baume over THIS product just because the texture is thicker and I personally prefer a richer body cream.
    The scent is also very nice .. I would describe it as a light and fresh perfumed powder. The scent doesn't last very long on the skin however and that would be the only thing I would like changed about this product - other than that, it is an amazing moisturizer and I will be repurchasing for myself and for others as gifts too.

February 19, 2017

Lovely smell, I use it twice a day and keeps my skin hydrated for all day, I love how soft my skin feels, this is part of my daily skin care routine.

February 06, 2017

i really like the vichy body milk. its a light moisturizer but really moisturizes well and makes everything feel soft and smooth. The only thing i wish is it had more of a nice smelling scent, i find it doesent have much of a scent.

January 31, 2017

J'adore ce lait pour le corp Ideal Body Milk de Vichy. Ce lait hydrate vraiment bien ma peau, la nourrit bien et laisse une douce sensation de fraîcheur. Elle ne colle pas et ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Un peu dispendieuse, mais elle en vaut la peine !

December 08, 2016

The best body serum ever , thank you vichy for this awsome product i searched for a long time for a good one and this one is excellent and amazing , i highly recommend it

December 07, 2016

Les produits Vichy sont mes préférés, que ce soitnpour le corps ou pour le visage. Ce lait hydratant à très bien fonctionné pour moi. Elle laisse un doux toucher et hydrate bien sans pour autant laisser la peau grasse.

November 24, 2016

Je suis une vendue des produits Vichy, que ce soit pour le visage mais pour ceux pour le corps aussi... Ce lait pour le corps est formidable et surtout nous laisse une peau douce, non grasse... Un vent de fraicheur sur notre corps...

September 06, 2016

I've used this product for the past couple of weeks and am pleased with it. It goes on without any greasy feeling and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I will likely purchase this product again in the future. It smells nice too.