4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum 10 Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

In just 10 minutes, skin looks illuminated and plumped.
In 10 days, 10 signs of aging look corrected. Efficacy clinically proven against wrinkles, fine lines, loss of skin firmness, loss of tonicity, sagging features, dull complexion, uneven complexion, signs of fatigue, tired features and skin regeneration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 03, 2019

vichy

pour un bon produit pour la peau du visage qui manque de fermeté je recommande ce sérum et ca aide aussi pour les rides du visage , merci chickadvisor et merci vichy

#VichyLover,CA

#gotitfree

March 02, 2019

Très hydratant

Premièrement, je me dois de mentionner qu'il faut bien agiter la bouteille avant d'appliquer ce produit parce que j'ai remarqué que le liquide n'est pas bien mélangé si on omet de le faire. Le produit est facile à appliquer. J'ai été agréablement surprise par l'excellente qualité de la pompe, ce qui n'est pas toujours le cas avec d'autres marques.
    J'ai trouvé qu'il hydrate bien ma peau. Je vais définitivement l'acheter de nouveau et je le recommande fortement!

March 01, 2019

Merveilleux produit!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le produit gratuitement. Je suis très satisfaite du résultat que ça donne sur ma peau. Ma peau était rendue terne et fatiguée depuis que j'utilise le sérum matin et soir dans ma routine ma peau est devenue éclatante. Très facile à utiliser, ça ne colle pas et la peau ne reste pas grasse du tout! Un produit que je vais continuer d'acheter!

March 01, 2019

Glowing Firmer skin instantly

I received VICHY LIFTACTIV SUPREME SERUM 10 for free for testing purposes. I felt it made my face feel firmer and brighter instantly! I like how the serum absorbs quickly into my skin without any residue. I would recommend this product to family and friends and think it's a great value.

January 27, 2019

Amazing

Love this serum. I adore this brand! It’s an oldie but goodie. I am glad this brand is becoming more and more innovative. I apply it during my morning and night time routine before moisturizer. The price is reasonable. Love it. Certainly recommend it.

August 23, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vichy Liftactiv supreme Serum

Première fois que j'utilise les produits Vichy et en suis très satisfaite. En peu moins 2 semaines d'utilisation ma peau apparais plus claire, pores resserrés, par contre le produit est un peu gras à l'application. Merci Chick Advisor et Vichy pour nous donner l'opportunité d'essayer des produits! :)

August 16, 2018

Works like a charm, even for this skeptic!

I recently received a full size bottle of Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Serum 10 from Chickadvisor to try. I am always skeptical of products that say they can help with fine lines and wrinkles, because I haven't seen too many that actually worked. But this one, combined with Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Normal -Combination Skin, actually does. I really noticed it on my neck, where I was beginning to get some deep creases, and other finer lines from having lost some weight...I looked tonight, and those newer finer lines are GONE! Super happy with this! Thank you Chickadvisor and Vichy Canada! #gotitfree

August 12, 2018

Absorbs quickly, minimal scent

I received a bottle of Vichy's Liftactiv Supreme Serum 10 from ChickAdvisor for free, in exchange for my honest thoughts on the product.

I've been using the serum every day and I quite like the product. I swipe my face with Pixi's Glow Tonic and then promptly apply the serum. It isn't heavily scented, and it absorbs quickly into my skin.

The packaging notes that this serum targets 10 signs of aging for skin that looks transformed: wrinkles, loss of firmness, fine lines, dull complexion, tired features, uneven complexion, loss of plumpness, loss of tonicity, signs of fatigue, and dehydrated skin. While I cannot attest that it meets all these claims, I like how it feels, and my skin seems to like it as well. I didn't experience any redness or irritation.

An important note regarding the packaging - I don't like the bottle/applicator. It doesn't seem to work well for me. I end up just wiping my fingers along the dropper to collect enough product for single use.

Unfortunately, Vichy is not cruelty-free. I'd love them to revise their stance on animal testing, and introduce natural and organic products into their line. I think that would only make a good thing better.

August 12, 2018

Greatest cream ever

I love this cream it works in all the right ways. Leaves my skin so soft and suptle. I let my friend use some and she went and bought her own the next day.

August 11, 2018

LOOKING YOUNGER WITH VICHY LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME

As a member of ChickAdvisor product review club I was given the wonderful opportunity to try out VICHY LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME. I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest opinion. Since I recently just celebrated my 50th Birthday. This is the perfect time to try this product. I hate the ugly wrinkles and lines under my eyes. How did they get so noticeable so quickly? "I am starting to look old and tired" I was very excited to receive my parcel from @VichyCanada. The box says it targets 10 signs of aging. Not too sure what all 10 are but hopefully one of them is under eye wrinkles. The lid of the bottle is actually a neat little eye dropper style applicator. I thought this would be great and convenient for just putting a few drops where you want/need it. The application was not that convenient. I found that the liquid cream kinda just slopped off the dropper and I ended up wasting more than I care to mention. That aside, I have to say I really loved this product. I gave up on trying to use the dropper and just put some on my fingers and applied it under my eyes. The texture was very nice and it did not irritate my eyes or skin at all. The results were very good. I wear foundation every single day and it is impossible to find a product that works under makeup. Most products get caked up or even make wrinkles worse. Not with this product by Vichy. My under eye wrinkles were greatly reduced in appearance the very 1st time I used it. I have tried a variety of different under eye creams, serums and treatments with very little or no results. I have a whole bathroom drawer full of failed products. This one is a keeper. The area under my eyes look fuller and less wrinkled. Nothing will completely erase the years but this will certainly help the hide the appearance the those unsightly fine lines and crows feet. Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @VichyCanada you turned me into a #VichyLoverCA. I will certainly recommend this product to family and friends. Cheers to looking younger!