4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum 10 Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

In just 10 minutes, skin looks illuminated and plumped.
In 10 days, 10 signs of aging look corrected. Efficacy clinically proven against wrinkles, fine lines, loss of skin firmness, loss of tonicity, sagging features, dull complexion, uneven complexion, signs of fatigue, tired features and skin regeneration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 15, 2019

Mon serum Vichy

Excellent produit, Je l'applique après le bain sur une peau propre et sèche. Ma peau parait rajeunit et plus radieuse. Sensation de fraicheur et ma peau est plus belle, Définitivement a essayer.

March 12, 2019

Made a visible difference the first day

I have dry, sensitive skin on my cheeks and an oily forehead and nose. I also suffer from hormonal breakouts on my chin and jawline. I'm very fair so the red marks from breakouts last forever. I saw results the first day as those red marks were visibly faded and after a week they are pretty well gone! I've been using this day and night for about a week and I love it! It layers well under sunscreen. moisturizer and makeup. Best of all, no more breakouts! This has a really good, fluid texture and it absorbs quite quickly. The only thing I don't love is the applicator. I keep getting serum everywhere! Maybe I need an instructional video or something because I'm pretty sure I'm just not doing it right. This is in no way a deal breaker for me and I will be repurchasing this in the future,

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

March 12, 2019

Another winner!

I have been using the serum along with the day cream. This serum is Incredible, smells great, feels great! My face is noticeably smoother and softer! I am very impressed and will definitely keep on using.

Works great!

I got to try this product free as part of the review club and loved it, I will definitely be adding it to my morning skin care routine. It was easy to use and didn’t leave a sticky residue on my skin like other serums I’ve tried in the past. It absorbed well and worked great in combination with Vichy liftactiv supreme cream. I couldn’t find a flaw, it worked that well. No break outs, no imperfections, just smooth wrinkle free skin! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Love this so much!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Vichy products are 100% going to replace my usual products in my skin care regime!
    I love the scent of this product, it's mild, but beautiful! It is free from parabens (I'm not actually sure what that means, but I know it's a big deal!) I love the little pump on top which measures out the perfect amount to use, now that I got the hang of it...it was a little messy at first. I feel like with this magical product, no one will ever guess that I'm 44 (shhhhh...let's keep that as our little secret!) #gotitfree #Ifoundtheffountainofyouth

efficace!!!

WOW!! Tellement efficace!!

J'adore la bouteille avec la petite dosette! Tellement pratique et je trouve que ça évite le gaspillage.

Ce sérum est tellement léger c'est incroyable. C'est comme un nuage sur la peau!

J'ai l'impression que mon visage est plus lisse et plus lumineux. Plus resserré et éclatant!

C'est un des meilleurs produits que j'ai eu la chance d'essayer!

Un sérum à avoir dans sa trousse de soin quotidien.

Un bon produit

D'entrée de jeu, je dois l'avouer, je n'aime pas accumuler les couches de produits. Pourquoi est-il désormais nécessaire d'acheter des sérums à mettre sous le soin pour la nuit, alors qu'avant, le soin de nuit faisait tout le travail? Cela dit, il m'arrive d'utiliser des produits qui conviennent plus ou moins selon la saison. En hiver, par exemple, je trouve souvent que mes soins de nuit n'hydratent pas suffisamment. Ainsi, ce sérum vient combler les besoins auquel mon seul soin de nuit ne répond pas. Dans ce sens, je l'apprécie. Mais j'aimerais encore mieux trouver un seul soin de nuit qui répond parfaitement à mes besoins.

March 10, 2019

Smooth and silky

I used the serum for a while now and it’s amazing. The perfect milky texture and fast absorb by my skin. Perfect preparation before makeup. I particularly love the nonsinny and non greassy effect.

March 06, 2019

Rich supreme serum

Wow I’ve become obsessed with this serum. Rich and fast absorbing. I apply this morning and night live it leaves skin soft and hydrated. This will become a cult classic for sure. I will definitely be purchasing this product and recommend it to all my friends.

#gotitfree

2.0/5

March 06, 2019

pas terrible comme produit

j'ai eu le produit gratuit. Il sent bon. Il y a une pompe sur le dessus qui évite de mettre les doigts dedans. il est pas mal liquide ce qui des fois coule dans le visage. Je ne vois pas d'amélioration au niveau des rides et ma peau est sèche malgré le sérum et la crème par dessus.