Vichy Liftactiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector Reviews

15% pure Vitamin C + fragmented hyaluronic acid. Your 10-day cure for firmer and brighter skin.

Feels great

I’m not a huge fan of oils/serums since I find they leave my skin oily. This one wasn’t too bad. The scent is nice and light, and I didn’t need much for my skin. It left my skin soft and smooth, but it did have a bit of an oily feeling. I’ll keep using it because I’ll hopefully see a difference soon in my skin.

Love this Vitamin C

I received this from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest reviews and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by it. Usually am not too big on Vitamin C products because I have noticed that with a very strong Vitamin C, my skin breaks out with prolonged use. This however was not the case with this particular product. It did not have a strong scent and I have not broken out yet and I have been using it for about a week. I see my reddish acne scars from before slightly fading away so am actually looking forward to see the result after a month’s use. The dropper comes separately which is quite hygienic by itself and I use it once with my night time skin routine. I will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Excellent

Ce serum s'applique facilement et il est absorbé rapidement. ll n'est pas trop parfumé et ma peau est radieuse après quelques jours d'application. À essayer!

February 28, 2019

Bye bye dark spots

I really needed something for the acne marks I had on my skin! I hated the red marks left from scaring! This product a reduced the redness and evened my skin up! I can’t wait to see how well my skin will look after a few more weeks of trying it!

It’s not a strong smelling vitamin c, nor does it leave your face looking greasy after it drys! I’d totally recommend it to anyone with uneven skin or anyone wanting a little lift me up on your face! #gotitfree #thanksyou #testing opportunity

February 28, 2019

Amazing!

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.

I really like the texture, and it's easy to use. I think I've seen some improvements of spots of mine fading, but it's hard to say. I've only been using the product for a week, and I think things like this take more time. I like using it though, and will continue to!

February 20, 2019

Soft

I love this my skin feels softer and healthier . I would use this again . I recommend it already and my best friend also loves it. It smells great also .

September 26, 2018

A little bit helpful

This helped brighten my skin a little bit but I found the value very poor considering how much you use and the fact that you use it intermittently and it expires rapidly.

August 20, 2018

J'ai adoré!

J'ai essayé la vitamine c correcteur eclaircissant de peau vichy et wow! Ma peau est douce et paraît plus lisse. Mon teint est plus uniforme. Je vais l'adopter!

August 11, 2018

I really like it

I really like this product. I apply it before going to bed and under my night cream. I saw a difference in the appearance of darker spots, they are much lighter. It doesn't clog my pores, break me out or make my skin react so its awesome. I would recommend it to anyone.

August 10, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

This product smelled super nice. The packaging was ok. It was easy to use and made my skin feel good. Good value for the money. I used it in the evening and skin felt good later that day.