Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 27, 2021

comes highly recommended

This Skin Fortifying Daily Booster is a clear, lightweight gel that has no fragrance whatsoever. If you are sensitive to skin care products with added fragrance, then you will love this. It repairs, hydrates, and fortifies your neck and face. Thirsty skin will instantly drink up this daily serum. If you have sensitive skin, this is a perfect choice for you as it will not irritate your skin. I love the fact that this serum has been tested by dermatologists and recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association.

February 19, 2021

Hydrating

I received this free to test. I really liked it. It is really light. moisturizing, and skin firming. It helps add hydration to my skin in a short period of time. The bottle is also gorgeous and lasts a while. This makes it well worth the price. I recommend!

February 12, 2021

Hydratation à son maximum !

J’ai acheté ce produit parce que ma peau devient très sèche l’hiver. Dès la première application, on sent la peau se détendre et après trous semaines, ma peau est devenue hydratée et souple, plus de squames embêtants sous le maquillage, le bonheur! Ce produit n’a pas d’odeur ou parfum alors parfait pour les peaux sensibles et/ou matures. Un produit à utiliser seul ou sousnos soins quotidiens!

January 30, 2021

Lightweight and perfect

I love this moisturizer! It’s perfect for summer and really light. It also has very few ingredients so it’s less likely to give a bad reaction. It’s actually helped with calming some of my acne! Definitely recommend

January 24, 2021

You need it!

You can not go wrong with this. Love it instantly! My skin felt so hydrated and glowed. I feel so fresh and smooth too. I finished 3 bottles and no doubt I will buy it again.

January 20, 2021

Love love love!

I suffer with extremely dry skin in the winter. Mostly on my face and this has been a game changer. It works amazing, and it makes my skin feel so hydrated!
    100% recommend

January 13, 2021

The full size bottle looks aesthetic

I purchased some vichy products from vichy.ca as well as SDM and received a few of these in bottles that differed in sizes. I have the full bottle "luxury format" one and the bottle is pretty. Been using it a lot because I feel I have plenty of it, but I am not sure it's something to write home about. In fact, last year I got a HA serum by vichy's cousin (same parent company) that was on clearance because expiry coming. Now, THAT one made a noticeable difference! I love the vichy hydrating mask in a pouch that you have to snap to mix the sheet with the serum, so maybe I'm making an unfair comparison between the two as it's hard to beat that sheet mask I got! I also feel there are more fitting serums for me out there.

January 07, 2021

The best

I purchased Vichy Mineral 89 in the Shoppers Drug Mart store after I tried sample! I use it daily and I love it! My skin is smooth and hydrated!I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!

January 06, 2021

The best product

I received my sample by ClickAdvisor and I was excited to try it. Then I did it and I loved this product. I don't know how live without it. This product makes my skin awesome. My face skin got a brilliant, soft and young appearance. I strong recommend it.

3.2/5

January 06, 2021

an okay serum

I received a sample size of this serum from sampler and this is my review. I have used this serum and it absorbs super quickly on the skin. I got 3 days of application (twice daily) and can't say for sure if my skin felt softer. Thanks for allowing me to try this sample but I wish I was able to test this for longer as 3 days aren't enough.