Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 24, 2020

It's a great booster!

I received a sample and used it for 4 days and I decided to buy a regular size. The product helps my skin stay hydrated and soft. Highly recommend, especially for those who have a sensitive skin!

November 20, 2020

Perfect hydration

My is skin breaks out from any time of skin product.
    It was so hard to find something suitable for my skin
    But this is it, best hydration for your sensitive skin.
    My face became way better , softer , and no acne.

November 17, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

This particular product all depends on the users needs.

Lets try and make this a quick and easy one. I love Vichy products. But I wont allow my bias to effect this review. There seems to be a 50/50 split on whether this product is worth it or not. And yes it is pricey. Which us why I will say this, from personal use and reading the reviews of others.
    Yes, this is more a gel than a cream 100%. No, there are not mind blowing results. But - isn't there always a but?
    For women who absolutely loathe the feel of wearing moisturizer, especially heavy ones, Mineral 89 does give dry to normal and oily skin the dose of hydration and hyaluronic acid it needs and can even be re applied during the day without leaving a filmy feeling like residue has been left behind or your pores are screaming for air. It also wears brilliantly under makeup for a light base. It is also great for sensitive skin.
    I use this particularly after having done a treatment, peel, or intense mask for a week or two after to give my skin a break for a little TLC usually mixed with an Aveeno or CeraVe product.

November 10, 2020
    United States

Perfect for Winter

I have both dry and acne prone skin, so I love this as my first layer when I do my skincare routine. It goes on smooth and never irritates my skin. It makes my skin feel plumper and it super great for winter.

November 10, 2020

Love so much

I love this product, feels so silky and soaks right into your skin leaving no heavy feeling behind, within a week it helped with acne scars and my face feels so much happier, I gift this to so many people and they all love it to, honestly use it everyday

October 19, 2020

Vichy 89

Felt light weight on my skin and moisture absorbed well. I would use again, but the price point is a little high. It is more if a gel rather than a creme but loved it! 💘

October 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of my fav moisturizers!

I purchased this product at Shoppers Drug Mart, which was great because I was able to earn optimum points on it. I love the way this product makes my skin feel, it doesn't leave it feeling oily and the hydration is long lasting. You do pay a bit more for this product, but I find a little goes a long way so it is worth the price because it takes awhile to finish a bottle.

October 01, 2020

Works like a charm

Overall, I'm a big fan of Vichy. The mineral 89 serum works great, like most of their products. I like that it's not greasy and absorbs nicely into the skin. A little bit of this product goes a long way - which is nice because it's expensive. Honestly a couple dabs of the serum is all you need to cover your whole face.

September 18, 2020

I would buy this product definitely

Better moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and not dry.very good would love to try more in this brand.Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, dry and dehydrated skin or oily and acne-prone skin. Paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-sticky, oil-free formula

September 12, 2020

I will use as daily serum

Recommended by my dermatologist to help clear up mask acne and replenish natural oils on the skin which is stripped by mask
    Finally found a daily face (cream) that works!