Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 15, 2018

Agréablement surprise !

Après l'avoir essayé dans les échantillons de coffret cadeau j'irai absolument l'acheter. Donne un éclat et de l'hydratation au visage sans aucune lourdeur et trace grasse.

October 25, 2018

THE product!

If there's one beauty product you'd have to have, I would say it's this one! Honestly I didn't believe all the hype about it until I saw its effect on a friend of mine; her skin looked so healthy, so young, and it was glowing.

I immediately bought it and fell in love after just a couple of days of using it... It's non greasy (which is super important to me), dries quickly and leaves the skin looking amazing; even hubby kept telling how nice my skin is

October 24, 2018

Mineral 89 hydrates and smoothes my skin

I found this serum to be light on my skin but surprisingly effective. It works well under my Vichy daily cream and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. It also changed the appearance of my skin and made my skin tone more even. I love how it feels and would definitely make it part of my daily routine.

October 18, 2018

Refreshing, soft drying finish.Even great for sensitive skin

I'm new to trying out serums/boosters as I've entered my thirties. I tend to be cautious when I change my daily routine but I need a little extra moisture, firmness, brightness and even tone. I really like Vichy products and I will always have this booster handy for now on. I should have been using this product years ago. A little goes a long way so it lasts longer too.

October 16, 2018

I great skin booster

I applied the Vichy mineral 89 skin booster under my vichy serum and moisturizer and i did notice a difference. my skin was less dry and seemed to absorb the other products better. it is well priced for a skin booster. i noticed a change in the bags under my eyes they looked less dark but full. It also comes in a super nice jar.

September 28, 2018

Obsessed!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely obsessed. I've already gone through 2 bottles down to the last drop and am about to start number 3. This gives the skin a fantastic boost of hydration and since using it my skin has been much smoother and softer.

September 24, 2018

Effective product

I bought this product two weeks ago and so far so good. I have noticed that my skin looks a little plumper and softer too. It says to apply 2 pumps but I only apply 1, 2 is far too much for me. You can apply it everywhere on the face over the eyes and over the lips. I have noticed that my lips are looking more defined and maybe a slight fullness. Anyway, I will continue to use 89 I am a loyal customer of Vichy would not use anything else, have tried and always gone back.

September 15, 2018

Cant leave the house without

I use this product everyday in the morning after I exfoliate. I apply a small amount in my hand. The product is like some kind of water like gel face moisturizer. I pat gently all over my face. Gives a cool refreshing feel to my face. I feel my skin absorbs it very well. After this I apply my day time face cream. After using this product everyday as my daily routine, I've noticed my face feels and looks firmer, strong and smooth. I'm a big fan of Vichy products because that's what works for my face. Best of all it doesn't irritate my skin and I don't see my oily T zone anymore since I've been using this product.

September 13, 2018

Amazing!

I love the Vichy Mineral 89 facial moisturizer! It keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long without a greasy / oily feel. I use it on its own or under make up without any issues. I also use it at night and find my eyes look firmer and less puffy in the morning.

September 10, 2018

Les minéraux parfait pour votre peau

Wow ce produit a changé ma vie! Léger , frais et non collant , il est parfait avec ou sans ma crème de jour. Ayant la peau grasse. Sa texture est parfaite. Il est riche en minéraux et en acide hyaluronique et il fortifie votre peau!