Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 19, 2021
    United States

Noticeable Results

After cleansing my skin I applied this soothing gel like booster. My face felt hydrated without feeling greasy or tacky. I saw noticeable improvements around my eyes and my fine lines were definitely smaller. With the limited amount I had this is one product I would like to use for a longer time frame.

June 21, 2021

Not for me.

I was not thrilled with the sample of the Vichy mineral 89. I did not see a difference in my skin/face. Albeit, this may be because it was a sample and I only used it for 3 days. Nevertheless I did not like the texture on my face. It felt fine going on, and easy to put on however my face felt sticky and stiff afterwards. I would not purchase although giving the product the benefit of the doubt because of my minimal use, I would recommend others to try for themselves.

June 21, 2021

Instantly Absorbs! Skin Feels Great!

This skin fortifying daily booster is designed to give you fresh, healthy-looking skin as well as bouncy and elastic skin.

This type of product is my favourite kind of skincare. A product that when applied, is instantly absorbed and leaves your skin feeling smooth and healthier. There is no need for these heavy products that sit on top of your skin and leave you feeling sticky!

Mineral 89 left my skin feeling instantly hydrated and I wouldn’t hesitate to use this again and again!

June 04, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

My sister recommended it to me because we both have super sensitive skin and I really like it. My skin reacts well to it and it's light and hydrating.

May 18, 2021

A serum everyone needs.

The vichy serum is a super lightweight and non greasy serum. I love that it’s only 11 ingredient with no fragrance or colorants so it’s great for sensitive skin. It provides an amazing pick me up for my skin with that extra boost of hydration it needs. I like to use this on damp skin and then follow up with my moisturizer.

May 01, 2021

Good for oily skin

It’s not super hydrating but a good choice if you have a oily skin, it doesn’t leave your skin sticky, it moisture my skin just enough. I guess it wouldn’t be very good for dry skin though

March 23, 2021

It's good, not amazing.

This is a hyaluronic acid serum. I've repurchased this about 3 times now, so I obviously enjoy it. But I think you can get this acid in most of your skincare products; you don't need a separate product for it. If you want an extra glow, I do recommend this one.

March 22, 2021

HYDRATION MADNESS

✨As you can probably already tell from the photo, i am a fan of this serum! 💙

✨this serum only contains 11 ingredients so is great for someone looking for something simple and something that can easily be added to their existing routine🤩

✨It contains 89% of Vichy’s Volcanic Water which is concentrated with 15 minerals 🌋💦meant to strengthen the skin’s natural defense against environmental aggressors and pollutants🥰

✨This also contains Hyaluronic Acid with the ability to hold 1000x its own weight in water to ensure your skin stays hydrated and plump throughout the day! 💦

✨This is a super simple yet beneficial serum, it gives your skin intense hydration, protection and a dewy glow! Its also suitable for all skin types! It absorbs beautifully, and is super light weight!

✨I like using this serum directly after the toner stage of my routine. Its super cooling and soothing on my dry skin. It plumps the skin and helps it remain healthy and youthful🥰

✨this serum also wears beautifully under makeup and helps me achieve a natural dewy finish🤩

✨lastly this can be found at the drugstore!!! super accessible💙

March 18, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this!

This serum is amazing! Scent is fresh and prepares my skin really well for my moisturizer. Is very light and absorbs really fast, I love that is prefect under my make up!

March 16, 2021
    Antarctica, Antarctica

excellent product

I have been using this product for about a month now and I have seen changes in my skin. My skin is super hydrated and the lines underneath my eyes are less visible. I apply this serum twice daily to my bare face and then moisturizer on top . Absolutely love this product !