Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.

September 13, 2018

Amazing!

I love the Vichy Mineral 89 facial moisturizer! It keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long without a greasy / oily feel. I use it on its own or under make up without any issues. I also use it at night and find my eyes look firmer and less puffy in the morning.

September 10, 2018

Les minéraux parfait pour votre peau

Wow ce produit a changé ma vie! Léger , frais et non collant , il est parfait avec ou sans ma crème de jour. Ayant la peau grasse. Sa texture est parfaite. Il est riche en minéraux et en acide hyaluronique et il fortifie votre peau!

August 27, 2018

Another great Vichy product

I received this booster free to try and am so happy that I was selected! I have been interested in trying this product after seeing the ads in the store and finally got to try it out. I am a fan of Vichy and have incorporated it into my beauty routine. I like that it isn't oily feeling on my skin and is very light. After using it for a short time, I already feel like I see a bit of a difference in my skin's hydration. I think after more of a continued use of this product, I will see even more changes.

August 24, 2018

Light moisturiser

I have been using this for 2 months and really noticing change in my skin .. the fine lines on my face have reduced and my skin looks younger . After cleansing I apply this to my face and then a moisturiser. It is like a gel and absorbs quickly into the skin . Can be used as moisturizer alone in summers when we don’t need heavy moisturisation .it is worth buying and I would definitely buy it again

August 21, 2018

Fantastic Product!

I have been using this product a little over a week now and I notice a huge difference. My skin is noticeably more smooth and bright. The two pumps is more than enough for your face and neck and is very easy to apply without leaving a residue on your hands and wasn't sticky at all. I also liked that it absorbs into your skin very quickly so you can get on with your skin care routine. And for an added bonus it smells amazing! I highly recommend this to everyone and especially look forward to using this in the colder months when my skin is much drier. I feel I've found my solution!

August 16, 2018

Ma deuxième bouteille !

Comme l'indique mn titre c'est déjà ma deuxième bouteille, je l'adore ! La texture est gel mais non collante, presque pas d'odeur et pénètre hyper bien. Sans oublier qu'il est très efficace, j'ai la peau facilement déshydratée et je ne mets que cela l'été !!

August 14, 2018

Just a little does a lot!

Vichy has made a great product! I liked how light it was and it didn’t make my face feel tight or oily. I have been told my skin looks great since using Vichy. My only issue or complaint would be when sweating it feels weird.

August 13, 2018

I would buy this product again

This is an amazing hydrating product. Saw results in days. My skin is more supple. It boosts all the products I use for my skin care ritual (moisturizer, anti-wrinkle cream, sunscreen). I use it morning and night and my skin has never felt better.

August 11, 2018

So Good

I use a multi step skincare routine (kbeauty with western products mixed in) and use this as one of the first few steps. It is great, very hydrating. I noticed the effects right away

August 08, 2018

On ne peut se tromper!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Depuis que j’utilise matin et soir ce Booster quotidien de Vichy, ma peau "feel" vraiment plus hydratée, est très douce, et elle rayonne de santé. L'un des meilleurs que j'ai pu tester en pharmacie!

En outre, ce Booster n'est pas du tout gras, il est absorbé rapidement par la peau, et il a une subtile odeur qui est juste parfaite! J'ai beau lui chercher des points négatifs, je n'en trouve pas!

Il est certes un peu dispendieux (39,95 $), mais avec lui comme choix de sérum, je pense qu'on ne peut pas se tromper!