Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 19, 2019

This product has added a glow to my face whenever I use it.

This product I apply after using the Vichy Aqua Thermal and it does makes a difference as the final touch.
    My face would have a glow that is not only visible to myself ,but to others.

April 30, 2019

love this serum

Wow. I was surprised how good this serum is. It is hydrating, feels nice. And definitely a frill and dup for those expensive lancome skin serums. I dont think they are much different. But this is a fraction of the cost!

April 26, 2019

Amazing Product

You do not need a lot of this gel. It instantly absorbs into your skin. It is light and not greasy. It works great on my sensitive, flaky skin. I use this under a light moisturizer which helps to keep my skin hydrated.

April 19, 2019

Superstar skincare product

My absolute favorite skincare product. Its hyaluronic acid based, super light weight formula is good for all skin types and safe for your eyes and lips too. I used it as the first product in my regime. It helps with my dehydration lines and hydrates my skin without feeling heavy.

April 09, 2019

Light and No Residue

I really like the consistency of this moisturizer. It's amazingly light and doesn't feel greasy at all on my skin. A little goes a long way and there's no odor. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. The bottle is lovely too.

April 09, 2019

The best serum!

I loooover this Vichy product! It leaves my skin so fresh and soft. I used it every night and I always wake up with my face super soft and hydrated. It has hyaluronic Acid which is super good to prevent aging sign while hydrating your skin. I would definately recommend this product.

April 08, 2019

Great Hydration!! Ill definitely buy it a second time

I recently started having a problem with hormonal acne. Acne products have been very drying on my skin so I started complimenting with the Vichy Mineral 89 and my skin is starting to perk up again. My fine lines and dullness cause by the drying creams have started to go away. It’s been providing my skin with the extra moisture it needs!

April 05, 2019

An absolute must have!!

There are a few products that i think every single skin care routine could benefit from and this is absolutely one of them. It's light weight and works beautifully in both a morning and an evening skin care routine to help maintain hydration and keep the skin looking healthy and radiant. Seriously, try this product, you can't go wrong.
    *I received this product free.

April 05, 2019

LOVE!

I want to start off by saying I love this product! In the winter I have terribly dry skin, due to living in a place with harsh dry winters. I have tried many different products till I received the Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster from ChickAdvisor to try for free! #gotitfree

All these products left my skin still dry and dull. I received the booster from Vichy, and instantly thought the packaging was cute. There really wasn't a smell to the product, and I like that I only need 1-2 pumps of the product to cover my face. I find it settles pretty fast, feels a little sticky at first though.

This product is a home run for me! Although I don't love the price. It is definitely more than I would spend at approximately $40 plus tax a bottle. So it is an okay value, but I can see the bottle lasting a long time.

I would recommend the Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster to my friends and family! It is perfect for our harsh dry winters!

April 04, 2019

Must have for dry skin!

I have a combination skin type which causes me to have some dry patches on my face. I have to say that after using this product on my dry areas, I felt that it absorbed well and didn’t leave any sticky residue.