Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 12, 2019

Wonderful

I tried a sample of this that I received in the mail, and it was everything they said it would be. It made my skin feel very soft and supple while hydrating it as well. I loved it so much that I went out and purchased it. It has become part of my daily skin care routine.

November 29, 2018

My newest skin care addition!

This stuff is amazing! I received a sample of the Mineral 89 Daily Booster and I am so glad that I did. I actually just bought the full sized version from Vichy.ca today and I cannot wait to get it so I can start using it again! I really liked how it made my skin feel. It is very light, spreads easily, does not cause breakouts, no harsh fragrances and super moisturizing. It is great on its own or under your favourite lotion or makeup. It says to use 2 drops which I thought would never be enough, but sure enough, it was! So I can see the product lasting for a really long time.

November 29, 2018

Hydration Miracles

Skin feeling a little tight, dry or dull? Mine sure was, and the Mineral 89 serum changed my life! With simple but effective ingredients, hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps the skin to perfection. Makeup applies smoother, and on no makeup days skin is radiant and hydrated.

November 15, 2018

Agréablement surprise !

Après l'avoir essayé dans les échantillons de coffret cadeau j'irai absolument l'acheter. Donne un éclat et de l'hydratation au visage sans aucune lourdeur et trace grasse.

October 25, 2018

THE product!

If there's one beauty product you'd have to have, I would say it's this one! Honestly I didn't believe all the hype about it until I saw its effect on a friend of mine; her skin looked so healthy, so young, and it was glowing.

I immediately bought it and fell in love after just a couple of days of using it... It's non greasy (which is super important to me), dries quickly and leaves the skin looking amazing; even hubby kept telling how nice my skin is

October 24, 2018

Mineral 89 hydrates and smoothes my skin

I found this serum to be light on my skin but surprisingly effective. It works well under my Vichy daily cream and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. It also changed the appearance of my skin and made my skin tone more even. I love how it feels and would definitely make it part of my daily routine.

October 18, 2018

Refreshing, soft drying finish.Even great for sensitive skin

I'm new to trying out serums/boosters as I've entered my thirties. I tend to be cautious when I change my daily routine but I need a little extra moisture, firmness, brightness and even tone. I really like Vichy products and I will always have this booster handy for now on. I should have been using this product years ago. A little goes a long way so it lasts longer too.

October 16, 2018

I great skin booster

I applied the Vichy mineral 89 skin booster under my vichy serum and moisturizer and i did notice a difference. my skin was less dry and seemed to absorb the other products better. it is well priced for a skin booster. i noticed a change in the bags under my eyes they looked less dark but full. It also comes in a super nice jar.

September 28, 2018

Obsessed!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely obsessed. I've already gone through 2 bottles down to the last drop and am about to start number 3. This gives the skin a fantastic boost of hydration and since using it my skin has been much smoother and softer.

September 24, 2018

Effective product

I bought this product two weeks ago and so far so good. I have noticed that my skin looks a little plumper and softer too. It says to apply 2 pumps but I only apply 1, 2 is far too much for me. You can apply it everywhere on the face over the eyes and over the lips. I have noticed that my lips are looking more defined and maybe a slight fullness. Anyway, I will continue to use 89 I am a loyal customer of Vichy would not use anything else, have tried and always gone back.