Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.

July 12, 2018

I would buy again!

This product left my skin feeling hydrated, plump and healthy looking. The only downside is that it feels a bit tacky for a few minutes after application- but that eventually goes away. *I recently put the bottle in the fridge as we are going through a heatwave- and it has been so nice to put a cool product on- very soothing!

July 09, 2018

Works wonders

I use this every single day and night before I apply moisturizer! It has definitely made my skin feel smoother and look so much better. I find it helps the moisturizer to really work better and makes your skin feel and even LOOK cleaner!

July 03, 2018

j'achete ce produit il m'interesse beaucoup

J'ai beaucoup entendu parler des produits pour les soins de la peau vichy très positivement ils semble des produits de tres haute qualité,ces exactement le produit que je recherche .

My favourite Vichy product

This is easily my favourite hydrating serum. I use it twice daily and it helps my skin stay hydrated and soft! It is also quickly absorbed by my skin so I can apply other products on top. Top five ride or die for sure!

What a value!!

I love serums, and this is one of my very favourite! It’s very light and soaks very quickly into your skin.
    My face feels softer and moisturize.
    Vichy, makes great products for an inexpensive price.
    This one definitely rivals its more other expensive products.

love it!

I love this product, i tried a sample that i got in the mail and i used the sample for 3 nights and it was amazing, its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel really soft, i liked how it didnt break me out. I would defiantly buy this product

June 27, 2018

VICHY MINERAL 89 SKIN

this product its perfect for any type of skin. Its worth the pay and it lasts.
    It revitalize your skin and gives you a natural and healthy look. Full recommended

Great for Confused Skin

I never thought that at 45, I'd be dealing with both breakouts AND signs of aging. (The struggle is real!) Mineral 89 is perfect for my confused skin - it absorbs completely and seems to regulate the oil. After just a few days of use, I started getting comments on how heathy my skin looks. Note: two quick squirts are plenty. Quickly massage onto skin, then let it absorb.

I don't get the hype

I used this at least once a day until the whole bottle ran out, and I don't get the hype. I'm familiar with hyaluronic acid serums and was looking for an effective one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. This serum absorbs fast as described (not as fast as an essence though) and sinks into the skin. However, I felt that it left behind a layer that somehow made some gel moisturizers and primers pill off my face!

My skin was more hydrated than if I didn't use it, but I see no visible improvements over time. This is a daily, inexpensive quick fix but I will look for something different.

June 26, 2018

A good alternative to a serum

I love this product and sometimes feel I could go without my moisturiser, and do occasionally, without compromising how I feel in my 'skin'. Skin feels firmer and plumped after use.