Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 16, 2020

Perfect solution for my skin

I have been struggling to find products that I love enough to make part of my regular routine but this one really worked quickly for me so it was easy! Most moisturizers make me break out but this product doesn't. I can even use it in the summer without worry! Love it and would highly recommend giving it a try.

January 15, 2020

My winter holygrail

I already love the VICHY Mineral 89 Booster Moisturizer before I received this sample. It boost hydration on your skin especially during the winter season. Just apply this day and night and your skin will love it!

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Beautiful product

I love this product! I had never religiously used a serum or booster in my skin care regimen until this product. You can feel the difference in your skin on the first day. Only thing is using 2 pumps a day as suggested will have you using the bottle quickly for the price.

January 14, 2020

My go to skin care

I am not sure what mineralizing thermal water is, but it feels like gold on my face and like its name sake, this product is made up of 89 percent of it, plus moisturizing hyaluronic acid and glycerin.

I break out with a lot of skin care products, this feels just like I am putting water on my face, which is perfect for every day but especially extreme weather days,be it extreme cold or mugginess. My skin feels better every time I put it on.

January 12, 2020

This isn't for my and my skin type...

It says to use morning and night as part of your care routine. I was hoping it would help with moisturizing and help my skin all together. Except I have very problematic skin..acne, eczema, dark spots, areas with large pores...I find my skin has become dry and oily. I'm sure for someone without so many skin issues this would work great but it's just not for me. ☹️

January 11, 2020

Skin Feels Great

I wanted a daily serum that was hydrating and didn't completely break the bank. I had received samples of this product before and I liked it, so I decided to buy it. Buying it from Shoppers had the added bonus of getting PC Optiumum points. Vichy is a great brand, and the one of the things I like most about the packaging is that it comes in a pump bottle so I don't have to use cotton pads or anything to apply (great environmentally). The texture of the booster is gel like, but doesn't leave a sticky residue. It goes on smoothly and I can tell my skin feels hydrated.

January 08, 2020

Awesome stuff

I have bought this product and love it!!!! Thank you for the sample:) I have had no problems with this cream. Doesn't smell bad like some I have used in the past.

January 04, 2020

Best serum/booster

I have been suffering from dry skin over the last several months and no matter what creams and serums I used (Shiseido, Estee Lauder, Korres), my skin would just feel dry.
    Someone recommended this product to me last month and I have been using every day/night since then and I have seen significant improvement in my skin texture as well less redness.

January 03, 2020

feels great!

This feels really nice! It's about as effective as cheaper similar serums, but I will continue to use this up! Nothing against this product. I just have cheaper alternatives!

January 03, 2020

AMAZING stuff

I had received a couple sample sizes of this and after a week of using it I knew I HAD to buy it. You only need a very small amount to do the job. It's so smooth and has a very light scent to it. My face feels so soft and looks radiant after applying it daily. I highly recommend trying it.