Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 02, 2020

A little sticky

I know this is a very beloved product by Vichy, but I can't help to think that there are other Hyaluronic Acid products that aren't as sticky as this. It is a good product and I would recomend it to anyone who doesn't care about the hyaluronic stickyness, but I would chose other options on the market.

March 26, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

this product is perfect for the skin.

this product is perfect for the skin, pleasant texture, easy to apply and excellent absorption. recommend it. I use it every morning, and I keep my skin hydrated with it.

March 23, 2020

My everyday routine

I love this product ! Vichy mineral 89 is apart of my daily routine of washing my face. It acts as a moisturizer and helps for baggy eyes and to awaken your face. It is on the pricey side but you don’t need a lot. I would say I use two pumps at max. But I love it it’s my new favourite

March 23, 2020

Love the feel on my skin

This is one of my favourite skin products. I tried it recently and I'm hooked. It feels amazing on contact with the skin, and the effect are long lasting. I feel so refreshed when I put it on, it's amazing. My eyes tend to look tired, like I just came out of bed :-) and with this, they look more fresh. It's not a miracle cure, but I love it if it's just the feel of it on my skin in the morning. It's a bit expensive for my budget though, so unfortunately, it won't be part of my daily routine for ever.

February 26, 2020

Cant live without it

I use this product daily. It really helps with my dryness. It's a smooth formula that absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave a residue. I seriously cant live without it

February 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very good!

I like the Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer! Its perfect for my combination skin but I can use just during the summer because I feel that there is not a power moisturizer during the winter time. But for the summer its perfect for me. The packageis easy and beautiful as well.

February 08, 2020

Holy grail of skin care

I got a sample and now I'm on my second bottle. This time I ordered the largest bottle available. It makes my skin look and feel glowing and hydrated without any residue. This melts into the skin like water and just works amazingly!

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Vichy mineral 89

I really love this serum because it saved my dry skin!it's very lightweight but makes my skin feel like well hydrated. This product is long lasting. Highly recommended to everyone!

January 29, 2020

Love this!!!

Loved this product. Definitely left my skin hydrated and smooth. Formula isn’t sticky and easy to apply. My skin felt hydrated and could see a notable difference a short time after incorporating it into my skincare routine. Would re-buy in a heartbeat.

January 27, 2020

nice product

i found this really liquidy and that it did not soak into my skin nicely and took a long time to soak in, i did like how hydrating it was though and that it did not break out my skin, i was recommend to someone with really dry skin who needs an extra hydrating boost