Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 10, 2019

Amazing

I have very sensitive skin and my skin reacts severely to fragrance in skincare, etc. It is pretty difficult for me to find my desired skincare without fragrance in it, until I found this serum. As soon as I apply it my skin feels like I have drank like 100 bottles of water lol. I have seen pretty good results as my skin is smooth, radiant and hydrated.

July 05, 2019

Refreshing

A drink of fresh water for my face. This is AMAZING! I use it every morning before my moisturizer. My skin feels hydrated and plump. Definately Will be buying again !

July 03, 2019

Great

this is certainly the best moisturizer I have ever used, it leaves the skin very dry, and it is very good to pass on the face. I find it a bit expensive but it pays a lot because the product lasts a long time

July 03, 2019

I use this every day!

I love how it is very light and rubs in well. It leaves my skin glowing and moisturized, but not greasy. It works well under makeup or completely on its own. I will be buying this over and over again!

July 01, 2019

Great for dehydrated tired skin!

This serum is a great addition to your skin care routine. My face routine was lacking something because I was still getting dry spots through the day. Once I started using this I haven’t had trouble with dry skin.

June 20, 2019

GAME CHANGER!

If you find your skin is in need of an extra moisture boost then this is a life changer! I think that anyone can benefit from a bit of hydration- light weight and soaks in almost instantly! perfect for under makeup as well. I have only tried the samples but will be purchasing full bottle once I am finished. Perfect for all skin types. Even oily skin will benefit from hydration. Also great when travelling as being on a plane often dries my skin.

June 06, 2019

My Favorite Serum

I love this product. It instantly absorbs into your skin. It is light and not greasy. It has hyaluronic Acid which is super good to prevent aging sign while hydrating your skin. I like that I only need 2 pumps of the product to cover my face under my moisturizer.

June 06, 2019

Good product

I bought this product around 1 year ago and love it. Give your skin a daily boost of strength. It is not greasy. Leaves your face soft and smooth makes you look brighter.

June 04, 2019

Great at adding hydration

This serum leaves your face feeling hydrated/soft. It doesn’t leave a greasy film or get oily through out the day. I feel it’s great for sensitive spots and doesn’t make dry patches look worse. It goes on great under make up but it does take a minute to sink in. The bottle and pump work great, it dispenses just the right amount. I will repurchase this again 100%

June 04, 2019

le sauveur de peau

J'Avais la peau sèche et terne dû au stress, au changement de saison et à la prise de médication. J'ai commencé à utiliser ce produit et les résultats sont apparus rapidement. Ma peau est hydratée, lumineuse mais sans l'effet gras. Facile à appliquer, sans odeur, la peau l'absorbe facilement et laisse une sensation de fraicheur. Mon nouveau produit coup de coeur.