Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 20, 2019

recommend it unreservedly

Vichy facial products enjoy a good reputation and this skin serum is no exception.A little goes a long way and adds moisture to thirsty facial skin. It is especially good for the neck area.I apply it at night when serums are most likely to be effective. In the morning my skin feels smooth, and soft.
    I have used this serum for about 2 months and it works beautifully for me. I recommend it unreservedly.

Love This Product

I received this Vichy product for free and I was unsure about it at first. I am so glad I tried it and am now adding it to my daily skin care routine. It is light, absorbs very quickly and keeps my skin hydrated and blemish free.

Vichy

Bonjour a tout jai recu les.produit vichy a essayer je suia vraiment satisfaite du produit cela fait toujours un bien fou de trouver un bon produit pour le visage pas gras et tres bon merci

This stuff is AMAZING!

I’ve only been using it for a few weeks and I adore it! I use it daily, after moisturizer and before my primer and it’s perfect. The gel absorbs into the skin so quickly. I can already see noticeable changes. My skin looks more hydrated and fresh, and my skin tone has evened out wonderfully. I’d been dealing with sunspots from being young and not wearing enough sunscreen, and they’re now disappearing! Definitely has become a staple in my routine.

March 19, 2019

Love this product and I’m going to buy it again.

This product is so light and fresh feeling on the skin. It hydrated my dry skin without making it feel oily or heavy. It also helps to diminish my fine lines. It absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. It’s my go to moisturizer for morning and night.

Works well

I used to this mineral boosting serum in my daily facial regime for months, until I was introduced to another which I am still in the stages of trying out.
    The gel like liquid applies easily to the skin and absorbs just as well. It's very gentle and I don't believe it's scented and if it is, it's very faint and dissipates after applied. I did have to use a daily facial moisturizer on top though, as it didn't give me enough hydration to last the entire day. I found that my skin appeared softer and soft to the touch while I was using it.

March 19, 2019

Un vrai bijou en bouteille

I heard so many great reviews that I had to try it absolutely. The bottle is very beautiful and I love products with a pump. This makes it more hygienic. The product has a really refreshing gel consistency. I use it morning and night before a moisturzer. The gel alone moisturizes well, but still requires a cream. I found that you can't wear it alone. It will rather boost the hydratation of it instead. On the other hand, it really helped invigorate my skin that was damaged this winter. since I use this product regularly, my skin looks fresh and healthy. In addition, it contains no fragrance or paraben or silicone. Natural and effective. And for the price, a real gem without breaking the bank. It's a beautiful product that I can't live without.

J'ai tellement entendu des bons commentaires que je devais à tout prix l'essayer. La bouteille est très belle et j'aodre les produits avec une pompe. Cela rend plus hygiénique. Le produit a une consistance gel vraiment rafraîchissante. Je l'utilise matin et soir avant une crème hydratante. Le gel seul hydrate bien, mais nécessite tout de même une crème. Il va plutôt booster l'hydratation de celle-ci à la place. Par contre, il a vraiment aidé à revigorer ma peau qui a été magané cet hiver. Depuis que je l'utilise régulièrement, ma peau a l'air plus saine et en santé. De plus, il ne contient aucune fragrance ni de paraben ou de silicone. Naturel et efficace. Et pour le prix, un vrai petit bijou sans se ruiner. C'est une belle découverte que je ne peux plus me passer.

superbe achat je

je le recommande en toute confiance il purifie ratifie fortifie notre peau ne laisse pas de dépôt non gras il n'est pas agressif notre peau est douce pas irrité vichy comprend les besoins de la peau

March 18, 2019

My go-to serum

I use this serum religiously. It makes my skin so smooth and supple and amazing- i love it. It boosts the power of my clinique moisturizer, and i dont need to re-apply the product during the day to keep the skin hydrated.

This product was recommended to me by a Beauty consultant at Shoppers Drug mart

March 15, 2019

Un produit que vous devez avoir!

Avec les hivers rigoureux, j'ai eu de la difficulté à trouver un bon produit pour bien hydrater ma peau. J'ai finalement découvert ce produit de Vichy, que j'ai rapidement intégrer à ma routine. Il est doux pour la peau, hydratant et ne laisse pas de sensation de lourdeur! Je vous le recommande!