Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Surprised me, works well!

I got this and I wasn’t too excited about it but after I put it on my face wasn’t dry anymore, my face looked great even. It seemed brighter. You don’t even need to put much. I love it I would buy again. I would recommend for sure.

December 18, 2020
    Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Good

Used it for 8 weeks now, very soft on skin, used daily it reallu brighten my skin next day and also hydrates it significantly
    Good for sensitive skin and good for dry skin.

December 15, 2020

Feels Heavenly on my Skin

I struggle with dry skin. Especially in the winter! Vichy Minéral 89 felt like heaven on my skin! I have noticed a significant difference in my skin feeling hydrated. I feel like I have more of a natural flow!

December 08, 2020

Love it!

This serum is suitable for all skin types and can be used on the face, eyes and lips. It is fortifying and hydrating, contains 89% Vichy mineral rich thermal water plus natural origin hyaluronic acid. This pure and powerful formula hydrates, plumps & fortifies skin. This formula is non-greasy, non-sticky & contains no parabens, fragrance, oil, alcohol or colorants. I've been using this serum twice daily and love how my skin looks and feels.

December 02, 2020

Such an amazing item!!

This is a fortifying and hydrating daily skin booster that contains 89% Vichy mineral rich thermal water plus natural origin hyaluronic acid. Vichy mineral rich thermal water is powered by 15 essential minerals. This pure and powerful formula hydrates, plumps & fortifies skin to protect against daily aggressors like pollution, stress, fatigue & cold weather. This serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and can be used on the face, eyes & lips. This formula is non-greasy, non-sticky & contains no parabens, fragrance, oil, alcohol or colorants. This will leave your skin looking fresh, radiant & glowing! I have been using this product for years and love how it makes my skin look and feel.

December 02, 2020

Very nice prod!

I am in love with this product! I like to use it as a serum, so under my moisturizer and foundation etc. It's SUPER fresh on the skin, it absorbes very well and fast, definitely not sticky. Just make sure to apply a very little amount at a time since a couple of drops are more than enough for the whole face, which also means the value for it is amazing. A tiny bit goes a long way and the bottle it comes in will definitely last you a long time! Oh, almost forgot to mention that the scent is probably the mildest ever, also very clean and fresh (:

December 01, 2020

I would definitely use this product again

I have have very dry skin and I fell in love with. The product applies evenly on your face. Hydrating results appear almost in minutes. My skin felt very supple and soft after use.

November 27, 2020

Skin boost

I tried my Vichy mineral 89 skin booster and I was actually pleasantly surprised. It has almost no smell to it and didn’t leave my skin feeling tacky or sticky. The package says two drops is all you need although I needed about 4 to feel it cover my face completely. My skin felt hydrated afterwards.

November 27, 2020

Enjoying it

This is one of my all time favorites, my holy grails. It is effective and does wonders. I wait for sales and it is worth every cent. I would recommend this product!

November 26, 2020

Works but not my favourite

I did like it’s effectness but I much prefer a cream over the oily tacky feeling this product leaves on my hands.I don’t like needing to wash my hands after applying. Other than that, it’s great.