Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Must have!

Just what my skin was needing. I am only on day 3 of using this product and am already in love with it! I can already see such a noticeable difference in the overall hydration/texture/health of my skin

Add This To Your Skincare Routine

Works wonders!

Bought this to add an extra bit of hydration to my skin and I fell in love. It works well on all skin types. I use it all over my face and neck before putting on a face cream both morning and night.

It’s not greasy feeling either, it dries down pretty quick and doesn’t leave your face feeling super sticky after either

Fits all skin types!

This is my moisturizer to go! I always use it as the first layer and then apply a richer cream on top. I feel like to Mineral 89 helps to keep my skin hydrated and blocks pollution. It also lasts forever, as you only need one pump to cover the whole face.

Very Hydrating

Love this skin booster as it is very light and absorbs into my skin immediately leaving my face feeling smooth and hydrated all day. The gel texture is great as it does not make my skin feel greasy and the scent is very pleasant. I would definitely recommend it to my friends as I can feel a difference if I did not use this product before applying my cream.

March 13, 2019

Soothes my dry skin

The weather has been so cold and my skin reacted badly. It has been dry for weeks until I started using the Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster. It helped within a few days of using it. On the one week mark, you couldn’t tell I was suffering from flaky skin a week ago. It soothed all the itchiness I was having as well. I would recommend this to anyone who wants healthy looking skin.
    I received this product for free to try.

March 13, 2019

VICHY MINERAL 89 SKIN FORTIFYING

I got this free and tried it out after cleansing my face before my normal routine and I liked how there was no scent to this product. The only downside was initially when you put it in your face it gets a little sticky, so you'll need to put on cream to remove that feeling.

Updated On: March 13, 2019

I love the packaging and the way it makes my face feel. I recommend it

Good value

I like everything about this product. It is a lightweight, fragrance free gel. One pump does my face and neck. It does add moisture to my face. My skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth after using this. Love the blue ombre glass pump bottle. A little goes a long way, so I think this is a good value for the amount of product you get ( 50ml).Absolutely would repurchase.

Skin food

I really enjoyed the feeling of this serum on my skin, felt healthy nourished and smooth. The sample size allowed for only about 6 applications I guess so can't comment on effectiveness over time but given the quality of the accompanying toner, i imagine this serum is top notch too.

Yay to Hydration!

My skin was feeling a little dull from the cold winter weather but not anymore! I used this after cleansing and my toner, it takes a minute for it to absorb and my skin felt hydrated after the first try! Needless to say, a few more days and my skin feels soft and supple again. It goes on easy with an extremely light scent. I was so happy to be chosen to try this product!

March 12, 2019

Un des meilleur produits de Vichy

L’effet sur la peau est juste wow surtout durant un hiver long est difficile sur la peau qui la laisse sèche. Je l’applique dans ma routine du matin et je trouve que ça laisse une peau rafraîchissante et après quelques jours mon teint est lumineux et j’ai une bonne mine . Je recommande ce produit c’est un must