Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution Reviews

Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed and all traces of makeup are removed. Its soothing and refreshing liquid texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin without causing discomfort or tugging.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also enjoy Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Idéalia Eyes

April 17, 2018

Rapide et efficace

Je n'ai jamais vraiment cru aux lotions sans rinçage mais après avoir essayé celle-ci, j'ai été conquise. J'adore ce produit car il me permet d'enlever tout le maquillage rapidement et laisse a ma peau une sensation de fraîcheur immédiate.

March 28, 2018

Solution micellaire démaquillante

Ce n'est pas mon eau micellaire préférée mais elle fonctionne bien ! Elle enlève très bien le maquillage et laisse un effet rafraichissant sur la peau. Le produit ne ce vide pas super rapidement même avec une utilisation quotidienne. Le prix est bon pour la qualité , je le recommande.

March 27, 2018

This is Amazing !!!

This cleanser is the best I've ever used, it leaves your skin squeaky clean, and it's not all dry and tight, feels moisturized and glows with health. It's well worth the money, I've never experienced a cleanser like this ! try it, you'll be impressed !

July 13, 2017

Good cleanser

I am a bit of a "Vichy fan"... I used a lot of vichy products over the years (for the past 16 years) so I decided to try this product out too. I used this for about 2 moths and it worked well, cleaned the face without drying it. It is very gentle on the skin. I enjoyed it.

June 12, 2017

Best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes!

I have super sensitive eyes and can't use most eye makeup removers. I've been using the 3 in 1 cream cleanser but it's hard to get off and gets into my eyes. I finally tried this liquid and its magic. I can wipe all my eye makeup off with ease without having to rinse them after. No irritation. First time in my life.

June 09, 2017

Favourite cleanser for when my skin is stressed out! It is so gentle but also great at removing face makeup and breaks up most of my eye makeup (although I use a eye makeup remover after). My skin always feels soft after and never tight or dry. I would recommend this product to everyone as all skin types could use it effectively. I've already gone back to get a second bottle as a back up.

May 31, 2017

J'adore ce démaquillant qui combine un lait, une lotion et un démaquillant yeux en un produit. Il est efficace et laisse ma peau fraîche et bien nettoyée. Je l'utilise depuis longtemps et je le recommande pour toutes les personnes qui aiment que leur routine beauté soit rapide et efficace.

May 27, 2017

It's a great product . It helps tone and refresh your skin and leave it feeling soft . I bought this for my mother who had troubled skin and she had nice results

May 05, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce nettoyant. Je l'utilise quotidiennement pour me démaquiller et me laver le visage. C'est définitivement un incontournable. Ne laisse pas de résidu sur la peau.

May 01, 2017

I love Vichy 3 in 1 one step cleanser. Takes off all of my mascara and make up completely. I have very sensitive skin (once breaking out in huge hives with Elizabeth Arden product), so I have to be very careful of what I use. I have never had any problems with this cleanser. So happy I found it.