Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 18 in Micellar Water

Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed and all traces of makeup are removed. Its soothing and refreshing liquid texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin without causing discomfort or tugging.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also enjoy Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Idéalia Eyes

June 12, 2017

Best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes!

I have super sensitive eyes and can't use most eye makeup removers. I've been using the 3 in 1 cream cleanser but it's hard to get off and gets into my eyes. I finally tried this liquid and its magic. I can wipe all my eye makeup off with ease without having to rinse them after. No irritation. First time in my life.

June 09, 2017

Favourite cleanser for when my skin is stressed out! It is so gentle but also great at removing face makeup and breaks up most of my eye makeup (although I use a eye makeup remover after). My skin always feels soft after and never tight or dry. I would recommend this product to everyone as all skin types could use it effectively. I've already gone back to get a second bottle as a back up.

May 27, 2017

It's a great product . It helps tone and refresh your skin and leave it feeling soft . I bought this for my mother who had troubled skin and she had nice results

May 05, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce nettoyant. Je l'utilise quotidiennement pour me démaquiller et me laver le visage. C'est définitivement un incontournable. Ne laisse pas de résidu sur la peau.

March 09, 2017

I use this product in combination with the Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-1 cleanser. Both products work very well together and provide gentle, yet effective cleansing. I find this product isn't very effective used on its own or with a cleaner other than Vichy.

March 01, 2017

Rapport qualité prix est excellent. J'ai bien aimé le produit, je le trouve efficace et rafraîchissant. Il enlève bien les traces de maquillage et laisse la peau douce. C'est un produit parfait avec un prix parfait !

February 28, 2017

Love this cleansing product, works great on my skin. Highly recommend this to anyone.
    Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. Hides fine lines and any pores

February 17, 2017

I use Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 especially in the summer. I used to wash my face several times a day and was really drying out my skin. A beauty consultant in a drug store recommended Vichy. I love the gentle way it cleans and tones my skin. No more dry and irritated skin for me! Also has a pleasant scent.

February 14, 2017

J'utilise ce produit le matin ou le soir, ,lorsque je n'ai pas le temps de faire un nettoyage complet avec de l'eau. Je l'apprécie puisqu'il ne nécessite pas d'eau.

February 03, 2017

J'ai adoré l'eau miscellaire de Vichy...à vrai dire, je ne peux plus m'en passer! J'en ai racheté d'ailleurs aujourd'hui et côté rapport qualité prix il est excellent.

acunger earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

xsxpxixdxexrxsx has posted in the forum topic
    Your Best mascara ever ?