Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution Reviews

Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed and all traces of makeup are removed. Its soothing and refreshing liquid texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin without causing discomfort or tugging.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also enjoy Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Idéalia Eyes

September 05, 2018

So good!

Always a pleasure to try micellar water! I find it's the easiest way to remove my makeup or just every impurities on my face without being to harsh on my skin. I have sensitive skin so that's really important for me! This micellar solution cleanses, tones and removes makeup all at once. It smells nice and leaves my skin feeling fresh! I already put this sample in my travel bag.

This is part of my personnalized skin care routine samples I received from @VichyCanada

August 27, 2018

Nettoie très bien

Il démaquille bien mais je ne l’utiliserais pas pour autre chose que les yeux et en petite quantités, il laisse un peu trop de gras sur la peau, et la fais un peu rougir.

August 12, 2018

Multi use miceller cleanser

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor first for testing purposes. I have combination skin which can be acne prone at times. It is a great easy cleanser that is gentle on sensitive skin. I found it removed most make up well and left my skin feeling fresh clean and light. This was the first Vichy product I have tried and I will be back!

1.8/5

August 12, 2018

non merci

J'ai reçu le VICHY PURETÉ THERMALE 3IN1 ONE STEP CLEANSER MICELLAR SOLUTION lors d'une campagne de chikAdvisor. J'avais très hâte de l'essayer. Malheureusement, j'ai eu déçu du résultat. J'ai dû utiliser plusieurs coton afin de bien nettoyer tout le mascara et j'avais une sensation graisseuse sur le visage. Mon expérience n'était pas a la hauteur des mes attentes.

August 11, 2018

Still undecided on the product

ChickAdvisor sent me the Vichy Pureté Thermale 3 in 1 cleaning micellar solution to try out for free. I've tried it twice so far so I don't think I've quite yet my mind on this product. This micellar solution doesn't have too much of a strong smell but has a very slight viscosity to it and when I put some on acotton for the application, it seems to foam up the very slightest. I've used it before going to bed while my skin feels fine then, I will wake up the next day with my face feeling slightly sticky-ish (for a lack of a better word). My face is often a bit oily, especially when I wake up during warm weather but both times I've used the micellar solution, however, it felt like there was an extra layer of something else on my face as if the solution had just stayed there and hasn't either completely dried off or penetrated into my skin. It might simply because this product is still new to my skin so I'll have to try it a few more times before I can form a real opinion.

August 11, 2018

Easy cleansing option!

Like everyone, I think, I'm head-over-heels for micellar. I'm so glad it finally jumped 'the pond' and became popular in north america -- gone are the days of full cleansing routines at the end of the day when you just wan't to collapse in bed.
    The Vichy micellar water comes in a really nice bottle: the packaging is good quality plastic, and very classy. I also really liked the scent, its slightly floral, but my boyfriend (who uses micellar more than me!) doesn't mind it at all.
    In terms of quality, it performs the same as any other micellar we've used, and haven't had any issues with sensitivity, etc.

August 08, 2018

Love this miceller solution!

I used this micellar solution to remove eye makeup which incuded eye liner, eye shadow and mascara. It only took a few swipes and the formula was very gentle. I would buy this micellar solution!

It takes everything off!

This was my first time trying a micellar water and I am VERY impressed! Even after cleansing my face, I go over my fave with some of this stuff on a cotton pad and it still manages to remove dirt and oil left behind. Absolutely loving it's cooling and refreshing feeling during this heatwave weather! Very lightly scented and doesn't seem to have alcohol so perfect for sensitive skin.

Very good quality

My friends were amazed by the quality of this Vichy cleansing micellar solution! They were also very glad they could try it free with ChickAdvisor. ,

My FAVE!! Gamechanger

So, this Vichy mckellar solution is probably the most convenient product for makeup removal. No water needed! Its concentrated, so you dont need a whole lot on your cotton pad, just put a dab or two and wipe away the day! After the first wipe I usually turn the pad over and wipe again. I'm good to go, no messy goop, no cleanup, just a fresh face! This is def a holy grail item.

Updated On: August 08, 2018

I was gifted this product to try out.