Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution Reviews
Ranked #4 in Micellar Water

Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed and all traces of makeup are removed. Its soothing and refreshing liquid texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin without causing discomfort or tugging.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also enjoy Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Idéalia Eyes

July 13, 2017

Good cleanser

I am a bit of a "Vichy fan"... I used a lot of vichy products over the years (for the past 16 years) so I decided to try this product out too. I used this for about 2 moths and it worked well, cleaned the face without drying it. It is very gentle on the skin. I enjoyed it.

June 12, 2017

Best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes!

I have super sensitive eyes and can't use most eye makeup removers. I've been using the 3 in 1 cream cleanser but it's hard to get off and gets into my eyes. I finally tried this liquid and its magic. I can wipe all my eye makeup off with ease without having to rinse them after. No irritation. First time in my life.

June 09, 2017

Favourite cleanser for when my skin is stressed out! It is so gentle but also great at removing face makeup and breaks up most of my eye makeup (although I use a eye makeup remover after). My skin always feels soft after and never tight or dry. I would recommend this product to everyone as all skin types could use it effectively. I've already gone back to get a second bottle as a back up.

May 31, 2017

J'adore ce démaquillant qui combine un lait, une lotion et un démaquillant yeux en un produit. Il est efficace et laisse ma peau fraîche et bien nettoyée. Je l'utilise depuis longtemps et je le recommande pour toutes les personnes qui aiment que leur routine beauté soit rapide et efficace.

May 27, 2017

It's a great product . It helps tone and refresh your skin and leave it feeling soft . I bought this for my mother who had troubled skin and she had nice results

May 05, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce nettoyant. Je l'utilise quotidiennement pour me démaquiller et me laver le visage. C'est définitivement un incontournable. Ne laisse pas de résidu sur la peau.

May 01, 2017

I love Vichy 3 in 1 one step cleanser. Takes off all of my mascara and make up completely. I have very sensitive skin (once breaking out in huge hives with Elizabeth Arden product), so I have to be very careful of what I use. I have never had any problems with this cleanser. So happy I found it.

March 20, 2017

I was looking for a new toner and just happened across this product and decided to give it a try. That was over a a year ago and since then I've used it at least twice a day, every single day.
    My favourite feature is that it's a leave on product. I just apply it to my face, wet or dry, with a cotton face pad and my face feels clean and moisturized

March 09, 2017

I use this product in combination with the Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-1 cleanser. Both products work very well together and provide gentle, yet effective cleansing. I find this product isn't very effective used on its own or with a cleaner other than Vichy.

March 09, 2017

Le nettoyant facial Vichy 3 en 1 est 7n très bon produit.
    Doux pour la peau, nettoyant en profondeur sans irriter la peau, il fait partie de ma routine matinale.
    Il est souvent vendu en format économique de deux ou en gros format avec une pompe.
    Je l'adore.