Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System Reviews

Clean with continuously clean water!
  • Separated clean & dirty water tanks, so you use clean water while mopping. The 100% microfibre mop head removes over 99% bacteria with just water*.
  • Easy hands-free wringing for the desired level of moisture without having to bend over. Spin wringing is activated with a high-quality foot-pedal.
  • The mop’s triangular head design easily cleans deep in corners and under furniture.
  • Machine washable, easy-to-replace refill.
  • Telescopic handle to adjust the height and extend reach.Ideal for all types of floor – wood, tile, laminate and linoleum.
  • Rinsing chamber fills continuously with clean water

*Removes over 99% of common household bacteria such as E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.
+Details on pack

Système EasyWring RinseClean de Vileda. Nettoyez avec de l’eau propre en continu !
  • Réservoirs d'eau propre et d'eau sale séparés, de sorte que vous utilisez de l'eau propre lorsque vous passez la vadrouille. La tête de la vadrouille 100 % microfibre élimine plus de 99 % des bactéries en utilisant que de l'eau*.
  • Essorage facile et mains libres pour obtenir le niveau d'humidité souhaité sans avoir à se pencher. L'essorage est activé par une pédale de haute qualité.
  • Le design triangulaire de la tête de la vadrouille permet de nettoyer facilement en profondeur dans les coins et sous les meubles.
  • Recharge lavable à la machine et facile à changer.
  • Manche télescopique pour régler la hauteur et étendre la portée.
  • Idéal pour tous les types de sols - bois, carrelage, stratifié et linoléum.
  • Le réservoir se remplit d'eau propre en continu

*Élimine plus de 99% des bactéries domestiques courantes telles que E. coli et Staph. aureus des planchers de bois franc préfinis et des carreaux de céramique en utilisant l'eau du robinet, tel que testé dans un laboratoire indépendant accrédité

Clean and fresh

This is a great mop and bucket. I liked the clean water flow as it left my floors with more of a clean and fresh smell. The floors looked cleaner. This is a mop and bucket I would recommend.

Great mop

I received the Vileda Rinsefree mop for free in the mail and was able to use it right away and haven’t stopped since. We have a household that includes a dog, cat and 2 kids so this is an absolute dream to have. Our dog and cat are constantly leaving paw tracks on our floors and this mop makes it a breeze and (fun) task to complete. My daughter and son love helping me mop now. Thank you for allowing me to try this product. I highly recommend it and will definitely continue to use it and buy the replacements for it.

C’est gros

C’est bien, mais c’est beaucoup plus de trouble qu’un bac ordinaire car il y a deux bacs donc c’est plus long à rincer les bacs une fois que le travail est terminé

June 11, 2021

Finally a bucket that keeps it clean

I've always said to myself why am I putting the dirty water/mop back into the clean water? This seems counter productive and dirty. This is the bucket I've always wanted with out the need to lug around two buckets to make it happen. There's a clean water tank that you can fill with just water or water and your favourite floor cleaner. As you put the microfiber mop head into the clean water section the water that is in that compartment is always separate from the dirty (which is spun out and contained below).

The bucket has the easy wring system(think salad spinner) for easy wringing out of the mop head. I found the mop head really reached in tight corners like behind the toilet which my other sponge mop was too wide to fit.

The only cons are the telescopic handle but if it really bothers you, you could always swap it out for a non telescopic handle as its a standard broom thread. Its just made this way to keep it in a small box.

My floors look great they shined up nicely, had no streaking left on the tile floor and the floor dried very fast.

Lopsided but good idea

I wanted to love this, I didn't but I did like it! The spin function is just for show really. The mop strands get caught in it and I just stopped using it. If you're carrying it up or down stairs it's very heavy on one side so make sure it's empty! (I didn't)
    Overall, the clean/dirty water chambers is a great idea and that's the reason I would buy this mop or recommend it to others. All the other stuff is just fluff in my opinion. The actual mop does a good job, wish the mop head was a little larger though.

Great for a deep clean!

Great for cleaning up stubborn cat litter dust and hair that gets everywhere! My flat head mop was just pushing around dust so I had to go over it multiple times or rinse/change the pad - exhausting. This one is super easy and convenient for a deeper clean, with separate chambers for clean and dirty water. It has a pedal-activated spinner which I prefer over the push down spinners which may tire your arms/back more.

Great for wringing out dirty water 'hands free' and also controlling saturation of the mop. I can go from kitchen tile to hardwood floors and don't have to worry about soaking them! I like that the mop head is microfibre - the friction pulls up all the grime and I can just throw it in the wash afterwards to clean. It's also handy to dust baseboards with -
    makes quick work of an annoying task that makes quite the difference! It's a bit bulky to store but I don't mind with all the fatigue this saves me from. Great system!

Fantastic mop system!

My entire home is flooring. I have ceramic tiles and hardwood, so getting my floors clean can be a struggle, especially the grout between tiles. This clean water system takes mopping to another level. I’m not dealing with dirty water after one pass of the mop. I fill the clean water tank with water and my preferred floor cleaner, and put it into the larger bucket. By opening the hatch, clean water fills the reservoir where I can douse my mop, then by using the pedal activated spin system, I can either rinse out excess water, or clean my mop for the next pass. No bending! The microfibre head is great for picking up dirt, dust, pet hair and removing stubborn spots on the floor. It removes easily from the handle and was like brand new after running through the washing machine. The telescopic handle on the mop made storage really easy. This is a fantastic system. I’m so happy I had the opportunity to try this for free from Family Rated.

new best helper at home

At first, a little background. I have a little one who has started solids recently and likes to throw food all over the place, three times a day plus two snack servings. Besides this, hello summer and popsicles, which means sticky drops are everywhere. I love it because I do not change the water constantly, it is very handy. Whenever I need a quick rinse, it is there, ready to go. I highly recommend it if you have little children and furry friends at home. Your home is clean without never-ending trips to change mob water.

Great for diry floors

Similar to the original vileda spin mop which I love.
    Pros:
    -Great for cleaning really diry floors.
    -keeps the floors from getting too wet
    -washable head.

Cons:
    -handle is collapsable.
    -a bit over designed.
    -uses more water.

June 10, 2021

Serious mop for a serious mess

Weekly battles with our little one are an ever ongoing challenge. The Rinse and Clean has made our life easier and more efficient. The adjustment alone I would recommend