Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System Reviews

Clean with continuously clean water!
  • Separated clean & dirty water tanks, so you use clean water while mopping. The 100% microfibre mop head removes over 99% bacteria with just water*.
  • Easy hands-free wringing for the desired level of moisture without having to bend over. Spin wringing is activated with a high-quality foot-pedal.
  • The mop’s triangular head design easily cleans deep in corners and under furniture.
  • Machine washable, easy-to-replace refill.
  • Telescopic handle to adjust the height and extend reach.Ideal for all types of floor – wood, tile, laminate and linoleum.
  • Rinsing chamber fills continuously with clean water

*Removes over 99% of common household bacteria such as E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.
+Details on pack

Système EasyWring RinseClean de Vileda. Nettoyez avec de l’eau propre en continu !
  • Réservoirs d'eau propre et d'eau sale séparés, de sorte que vous utilisez de l'eau propre lorsque vous passez la vadrouille. La tête de la vadrouille 100 % microfibre élimine plus de 99 % des bactéries en utilisant que de l'eau*.
  • Essorage facile et mains libres pour obtenir le niveau d'humidité souhaité sans avoir à se pencher. L'essorage est activé par une pédale de haute qualité.
  • Le design triangulaire de la tête de la vadrouille permet de nettoyer facilement en profondeur dans les coins et sous les meubles.
  • Recharge lavable à la machine et facile à changer.
  • Manche télescopique pour régler la hauteur et étendre la portée.
  • Idéal pour tous les types de sols - bois, carrelage, stratifié et linoléum.
  • Le réservoir se remplit d'eau propre en continu

*Élimine plus de 99% des bactéries domestiques courantes telles que E. coli et Staph. aureus des planchers de bois franc préfinis et des carreaux de céramique en utilisant l'eau du robinet, tel que testé dans un laboratoire indépendant accrédité
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Highly recommend

I really liked this product.
    It helped me alot in cleaning my house and saves my lots of time.
    I would highly recommend this product. It made my life easy as the mop can be easily dried in this.
    Thanks alot for choosing me.

Honestly the best

I had a hard time at first but once you get the swing of it it’s awesome! Leave the floor clean like really clean. I have 2 kids and dog and i never seen my floors so clean

Excellent Mop

I recently tried out the new Rinse Clean model from Vileda and it is excellent. I love that I am using clean water every time. Wringing out the mop is so easy. I just pop the mop head into the washing machine and it comes out like new. Vileda has done some nice upgrades. I highly recommend this product.

Great All in one system!

Pros - love the easy to grab system all on one, separate clean/foot pump, water limiting of clean, Foot pump & handle that secures mop when not in use.
    Cons- mop over all is little short, this type of mop head really hold the water so require ay least 3 pumps to wring out. I'm concerned on mop head material how long it will hold up.

Cleanest floor now

I cleaned my main floor today with hardwood and vinyl. Many sized feet and paws have touched it this week. The Vileda mop exceeded my expectations. The bucket was easy to set up and use. The mop itself was tall (for the first time ever) so my back didn't hurt bending over while mopping!. This mop is a time saver for so many reasons. It only uses water to clean your floors while it removes 99% of bacteria. You save on floor cleaner products. No more awful smelly chemicals. I didn't need to change the mop bucket when cleaning the different floors. Each time I rinsed it with only clean water so I knew my floors were cleaner with out changing the mop bucket once. The 2 buckets inside one for the clean water the other for the amazing easy to use spin bucket is very deep so no more spilling water over the sides. Vileda really thought of every detail with this rinse clean spin mop and bucket. When I was done mopping my floors I rinsed my mop in the laundry sink ( habit from before) but the water was clean! When I dumped the used water from the bucket it was dirty. Proving that I rinsed cleaned each time. Please see the pictures that I took to describe above statements !! Keep up the good work Vileda ! Getting my floors clean with out the use of harsh chemicals. That's science I love ! My family members can walk on my wet floors and I don't have to worry about the chemicals getting on their feet !!

Quick and Easy Clean!!!

I’ve been so used to a swifter and I may have switched over to the Vileda now! I loved how well it cleaned my floors and how easy it was to wash. I found the swifter never actually picked up the dirt it would just move it around. This mop actually does what it’s supposed to. I 100% recommend this product! #viledarinseclean
    I’m so lucky to have tried it for free so thank you!!

The best Mop

This mop is so much better then the first one they came out with. Having the 2 compartments are amazing. Your water is always fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Great bucke short stick

#ViledaRinseClean #EasyWringRinseClean #ChickAdvisor I was sent this vileda easy wring for freeto test for an honest review. The look of it is very nice. I really like the bucket and its easy fill and rinse features but I am not a fan of the actual mop. Im a short person standing at 5'4 and even with making the stick longer it was still to short. Also the mop head kept falling off. I did like the product used on the mop head cause it helped dry up the water faster. I would buy the mop if I knew the handle would be longer

June 12, 2021

Best mop and bucket ever

Thanks to #familyratedclub I was chosen to try this mop and bucket for #free. It's easy to put together and perfect for family's no more wet hands from wringing out the mop, no more having to change the water because your water is dirty. It's definitely worth buying. #thanks familyratedclub.

Super Vileda

Merci beaucoup pour m avoir chousie. J'ai adoré mon expérience. J'ai 4 enfants je lave le plancher tout les jours et wow le temps sauvé même mon 3 ans peut essorer alors facile d utilisation