Vim Cream Cleaner in Eucalyptus Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Lemon scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

April 20, 2018

Pleasant Scent and Works Great!

I received the Vim Cream Cleaner in Eucalyptus Scent from Family Rated for free to try out. I liked how the scent was very gentle and smelled very pleasant. I used the cleaner to clean my dirty bathtub and glass shower doors with a bristle brush. I loved how i didn't have to scrub too hard to remove all the grime and soap scum from the tub or shower doors. This is a great product and i will definitely purchase it after i run out. My tub is now super clean, smooth and glossy. My shower doors are now super clean and I can see through them now. Great product and I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

April 20, 2018

Bon produit

J'ai essaye le Vim parfum eucalyptus dans la cuisine et sur vitroceramique entre autre et je trouve que c'est un bon produit. Quoique comparable aux autres produits que j'ai eu l'occasion d'utiliser dans le passe. J'avoue que j'esperais qu'il redonnerait a ma vitroceramique son allure original mais non c'est pourquoi j'ai aime le produit mais que je ne serait pas porter a payer plus cher que pour un autre car le resultat esr identique. J'ai beaucoup aime le parfum.

April 18, 2018

Efficace

Merci Family Rated pour cette opportunité.

Vraiment efficace ce nettoyant Vim! J'ai bien aimé le parfum d'eucalyptus.

Donne de très bons résultats. Facile d'utilisation. J'ai bien aimé le format de la bouteille.

Un bon nettoyant pour le ménage quotidien!

April 17, 2018

clean ur bath fixtures not scratch them

i ben using vim now for many years its gentle on my hands and my tub sink and toiler, the other stuff i was using to clean them was scrathcing them anbd leaving marks and and some marks left dark colour especially in toilet ,, there making this product smell better as well and its very affordiable
    it does not smell to chemically like most products and does effect ur hands

April 17, 2018

Great for kitchen counters and stove tops

I tried the VIM eucalyptus scent cleaner in my kitchen recently and was shocked with the results. Normally we use a non cream cleaner on my gas stove top so I wasn't sure what to expect. Not only does it smell great, but it was able to remove some of the pesky grease stains that have been lingering for quite some time. It does involve extra steps that my current cleaner does not but the result it provides is definitely worth it! I tried this for free but I feel it is worth the price and would buy it again and again. Thanks Vim! #gotforfree #familyrated

April 17, 2018

A must-have in my cleaning bucket

I received this product for free to review on Chickadvisor.
    Clean freaks unite! Vim has always been one of my immediate go-tos for household cleaning, it's versatility in every room was something I grew up appreciating. I love using the Vim Cream Cleaner in Eucalyptus Scent in the kitchen on my stove and sink to keep them shiny. The scent still smells a bit.. vimmy (chemically) in my opinion but it wasn't overpowering. Would definitely buy again!

Results!

Used this clean in the tub and got it sparkling shiny again. Soap scum disappears so easily with this product and would love it in a spray. Will use again and recommend.

April 16, 2018

I love Eucalyptus scent!!!

I used this to clean my kitchen today. The product bottle is nice and small but the creamy cleaner packs a punch! I love Eucalyptus scent!!! It made my kitchen very fresh smelling. The grime came right off my kitchen sink and shined afterwards. I #GotItFree curtesy of @FamilyRated #FamilyRatedClub for testing purposes

Wow!

J'ai adoré essayer ce produit. Il nettoie vraiment bien et sans laisser de trace ou de résidus. Ce que je préfère nettoyer avec ce produit ce sont les éviers et le bain. En plus d'être efficace il laisse une bonne odeur de fraîcheur. Je l'ai vraiment aimé !

Great bathroom cleaner

I received this product to try for free as part of Familyrated.com. I'm so glad that I was given these products to try. Although the product isn't safe on all surfaces, it works amazing on the surfaces it was created for. The product is affordable too. I think I passed up the products before because of the packaging, but the new packaging is fresh and the smell is great.

I will buy this product again.