Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

August 19, 2021

Saved me from having a pink sink

This product was a life saver. I tried different soap products and I could not get the hair dye off the porcelain sink. I reached for this product and bam, it started removing it. I would buy this product again. I then continued using it on the tub and again, easily cleaned the grime along the inner rim. Great product.

July 30, 2021

A staple in the home

Growing up this was always in the kitchen, and now it’s always in mine! It is such an amazing product. It never fails to leave the kitchen sink sparkling clean! We have used it on the floor tiles in the past also with phenomenal results!

June 03, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to

This is my go-to product for cleaning quite literally anything in my home! Not only does it smell amazing but it gets dirt and grime off of quite literally everything.

April 24, 2021

Efficace

J'utilise ce produit depuis des années pour ma salle de bain. Il nettoie efficacement et ne laisse pas de traces . Son odeur est idéal pour cette pièce. Fortement satisfaite !

April 03, 2021

Ten out of ten

I absolutely love using Vim! It's one product that can be used basically anywhere, in any room of the house and to clean virtually every surface! It leaves a nice clean fresh scent after it's been used and it makes it everything smell appsolutely clean and disinfected. This product can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart or even the dollar store therefore it makes it even better when you can get it for just a couple bucks.

March 27, 2021

Great for tough grease

We use this above the stove where the grease builds up above. You can always find it at a great price. It's very effective. This is definitely a go to product in our household.

March 13, 2021

The best home cleaner

I feel this does amazing job in cleaning the dirt around home. I mean the scent is nice. I love my cleaning products to have scents.

I also noticed that it does leave the surface shiny and clean. I mean I been using this years. And I am very happy with it.

February 22, 2021

My Cleaning Weapon

My Cleaning weapon, used it for cleaning stovetop and goes more than I expected.. just put on the stain and dirt leave it for a while give a little scrub and voila !! My stovetop look shiny and clean. Not forget how good on cleaning bathroom and sink too. Would recommend to everyone.

February 18, 2021

Clean and fresh

we have used Vim Power and Shine Bathroom spray for bathroom sinks, shower, shower glass door, bath tub and taps and results are as shiny as claimed. We receive pretty hard water and each drop of water results in white scale. This product removes stains and white scale easily. However tough scale required second or even third application. But if you use it regularly, it removes scale instantaneously. Just spray from top to bottom and let product stay for about 10-15 seconds and then wipe it out.

Scent is bit stronger considering that we have used less stronger and bio-degradable products so far. That's the only reason for removing one star.

February 09, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

great product

I use this product regularly. It smells fantastic, nice and fresh, and gets the job done. I even use of my glass stovetop to clean, and it costs a fraction of what the stove top cleaners costs.