Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

September 23, 2015

Love the smell and this cleaner works better than any other I have tried on our tub and sink.

August 28, 2015

Vim Cream Lemon Cleanser:
    Love the scent the cost and the effectiveness

August 28, 2015

This is probably one of the cheapest and best cleaner that's on the store shelves.Vim Cream Lemon Cleanser is great for any tough job ,in the kitchen or Bathroom,anywhere in the home that needs cleaning,even on the walls.Itis a creamy cleaner that you just put a little on a wash cloth and start cleaning.It takes away the dirt and stains and leaves a clean Lemon fresh scent finish.I use this everywhere in my home,I clean my kitchen appliances,counter Tops,Back splash and all my kitchen appliances eg:my Fridge.This is great also for cleaning your Bathroom. I highly recommend this product.

August 27, 2015

Ok must be a clean freak! Love this product also. Not gritty, like the smell does a great job on many surfaces without damage.

August 21, 2015

THIS PRODUCT IS LIFE SAVER FOR USING IN MY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS AND SPECIALLY ON MY GAS STOVES AND BURNERS. LOVE IT USE IT ALL THE TIME IN CLEANING THE THINGS. LOVE ITS CREAMY TEXTURE

August 21, 2015

Love this product for my sinks and bathtub!!!

August 06, 2015

Vim cream cleanser is my go to bathtub and shower cleaner. I find it works better then almost all other products I have tried.

August 05, 2015

I really like vim. I find it works well in various areas of my house. The ring that comes around the bathtub does not stand a chance against the cleaning power of vim. Also if i boil something over on my ceremic cooking top vim is a life saver and wipes the stain right away.

August 02, 2015

Works great in cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms! I have a bottle of vim in everyone!!!

July 28, 2015

This product is the best for cleaning stoves and sinks... I enjoy using this product because it does the job and fights off all the dirt!