Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

April 05, 2020

Classic cleanser

This product has been around for years and I know why. Plain and simple..it works! I love the scent of the lemon. I use it in the bathroom, kitchen, basement, etc. It has never disappointed me.

April 02, 2020

I love this product for spills on my stove!

This is a miracle worker when it comes to spills on my stove top. It has never let me down , it is afforable and scrubs off any type of burn , even after mill overflow which I know everyone has experience while making noodles or other things! It is the only product I trust enough to use on my stove/oven top!

March 03, 2020

Vim household

Vim products are very good at removing hard dirts and stuff. I like how easy the product for use and the fact it doesn’t irritate the skin when in contact.

February 29, 2020

efficient and practical.

efficient and practical. for quick cleaning or to remove long-lasting stains. I always keep it close to the stove and the sink, and I use it often. And the price is low.

February 27, 2020

Vim comes in handy in so many ways!!

I love Vim to clean my tough stains from pots and pans, my countertops, etc. Most of all I love how easily Vim replaces the need for any other cleaner for the top of a smooth top stove. Leaves it sparkling every time!!

February 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yes Please

Being a cleaning lady for the past 10 years Vim is one of my favorite products.

You can use it anywhere in the household and ot will.leave your home smelling like clean and actually be clean.

Love using it especially in the bathroom and kitchen sink!

February 14, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing

Vim is a great cleaner for your household. Works great on every surface it’s a all in one amazing product. The Price is great. Very effective and the smell is a bonus.

February 02, 2020

Definitely works

This cleaner is very strong and works for a variety of surfaces. Just be careful not to get it on your clothes. It has bleach in it and with ruin any fabric it touches.

1.8/5

January 25, 2020

Vim is not the same as used to be

Years ago this was my go to cleaner now not so much. It used to be sort of like a gel, but its now a watered down mess. The smell is still the same, but smell can only get you so far. Deeply disappointed.

January 09, 2020

I always buy vim!

I've used other cleaners for my older bathtub and only vim gets it sparkling clean. I use it to clean my toilet and sink and they only take seconds to clean. Yes, it is kind of strong smelling, I wish there was one that had no scent to it. Rule of thumb, open up a window when your using it.