Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

June 26, 2019

best in cleaning

Vim Cream Cleaner is the only cleaner you need. There is always one on hand in my household. If something doesn't come off go fetch the Vim. nothing stands a chance

June 21, 2019

Great product!

We’ve gotten a lifetime of use out of this product. We’ve used it to clean our kitchen sink for as long as I can remember. Definitely a go to product!

June 21, 2019

Lemony Fresh and Sparklng Clean

For as long as I have been an adult, I've always had the habit of cleaning my sink at the end of every day. Something about a fresh, empty sink makes the entire kitchen feel 'right.'

Vim not only cuts down on grime and general yuck, it makes the sink sparkle and smell like it is clean and fresh.

2.0/5

June 19, 2019

Alot of grit

I found that it took a lot of ricing after cleaning any surface the fragrance rely bothered me especially when using it in the bathroom with all the heat and steam it was over powering

June 19, 2019

Great cleaning product

After getting it - that's pretty much the only product I use for cleaning regularly.
    I struggled with cleaning the oven door and the the stove top - and vim does magic in cleaning them.

June 03, 2019

Very effective!

This is one of my favorite cleaning products. It is very affordable, you only need a little bit of product and it leaves my bathroom sparkling clean. I like the cream consistency.
    I also use it take Sharpie marker off of binders and stuff to use them again.

June 02, 2019

Great product

This product is great! It's the #1 go to cleaning product in our household that will get the job done with ease. It also have a nice clean smell that is not over powering. I have been using this product for years and I definetly recommend it.

June 02, 2019

I would buy the product again... But...

I love everything about this product. It is very effective. The only thing that concerns me is the "micro crystals," microbeads? Could they not use a better alternative to the abrasion part? Is it effective enough without the microbead?
    I do love this product otherwise, but the harshness of the product to the environment is quite important to me too.

June 01, 2019

A Staple in My Cleaning Basket

Tough enough to remove all traces of dirt, soap scum and mineral deposits on our shower/tub inserts, but gentle enough to not scratch or damage the surface. Normally, I am very sensitive to fragrance, but this product doesn’t affect me, nor does it irritate my skin. I’d recommend it to anyone.

May 31, 2019

I always use this product

I have used this product for years - even when cleaning cottages after weekly rentals. I use it for cleaning the stovetop and anything in the bathroom as well. I love that it has bleach in it.