Wet N' Wild Coloricon Trio "Sweet as Candy" eyeshadow

Wet N' Wild Coloricon Trio "Sweet as Candy" eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1097 out of 1405 in Eye Shadow

Wet N' Wild Coloricon Trio "Sweet as Candy" eyeshadow is a coordinating trio that takes the guesswork out of creating the perfect eye look. The how to palettes are created to highlight, define and accentuate specific eye colour. Visit wetnwild.com for more information.

April 01, 2014

This was my first Wet N' Wild Coloricon Trio set! After first use, I was in love. For only $2.99 at my local Walmart (The only place that sells Wet N Wild in Canada as far as I know) I wasn't expecting great quality but I was blown away when I used the shadows! The shadows are soft and provide very little fallout.

All 3 colors are very pigmented, while the browbone shade is a very light highlight - it's beautiful.
    You can always use the shadows any way you like - you don't have to stick to the suggestions on the package. I personally love using the brown as an all over lid colour, then the pink as a crease color and the highlight shade as an inner-tearduct highlight as well as a brow highlight. It creates some beautiful and easy looks suitable for every day use.

February 26, 2014

As someone who typically spends more money on eyeshadow, I was wonderfully surprised by the great pigment you get from this eyeshadow. The Walking On Eggshells trio is also wonderful. These eyeshadows last all day long and you can't beat the price!

January 02, 2012

I love this trio. It has beautiful colors that work great together or alone. With a eye shadow primer it lasted me 6 hours, without one it lasted 4, which still got me through the night.

August 15, 2011

I have been loyal to the Wet n' Wild brand since the 90's. WNW has really stepped up their game when it comes to their eyeshadows. This eyeshadow trio is named "sweet as candy". It reminds so much of those Neopolitan taffy bars i used to buy from the corner store. The colours in this are so pigmented. I am truly impressed with WNW!!

wnwbeauty.com