3.9/5
Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes in Fresh Scent Reviews

November 06, 2017

They work

I got these for testing purposes free. they're okay, they seem to get your hand a little too wet, and take longer to dry, but other than that I like them, they serve the purpose I mean I would buy them again if my brand was out.

1.3/5

September 26, 2017

An awfull smell

I bought this product because I use alot of wipes for my daily routine, at work, at the gym...etc. I bought WET ONES ANTIBACTERIAL WIPES IN FRESH SCENT for the first time two weeks ago. Once I opened the package, a very industrial smell came off the wipes. It was very unpleasant and never used them again.

May 09, 2017

From the previous tenants, I used these wipes on the grime that built up around the doors and light switches and this cleaned it off right away. Some areas it took it off in one swipe and others I had to scrub a bit but it was all gone! I don't know why I haven't started using these sooner, but I am going to continue to use these! All of the wipes I have used so far have been really moist and saturated in the cleaning solution too which is great.

April 26, 2016

I use this product regularly for hands, and as recommended by my dermatologist, for my face. This product has helped clear my severe acne. The scent is not overpowering and leaves a fresh feeling to my skin. I would recommend this product to everyone. This is a product I cannot live without.

March 17, 2016

these are great for on the go, or at home! my kids love the fresh scent. i always keep one in my stroller. great for picnics or quick cleans out n about.

January 27, 2015

I really like this product I always keep some in my purse and my car. Flu season is in full swing so i'm going to use any thing that help fight off the grems

December 09, 2009

I definately think that everyone should have a pack of these in their car...they're great for unexpected messes. These wipes smell so nice and make quick clean ups easy! Must have for just about anyone.

December 09, 2009

These are so handy to have. They are cheap and convienent! I think everyone should have a pack of these in every room of the house and in every car and every purse. You can always use one of these wipes. They come in a handy resealable package and they smell great!