• Wonka Rainbow Nerds

Wonka Rainbow Nerds Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #7 out of 287 in Candy

May 16, 2017

I love Nerds. They are one of my all time favorite candies. The flavors are always so sweet and rich and fruity. I do find that if you eat too many they can make your tongue sore if you eat too many.

April 05, 2017

Nerds are good, nice sized box and fairly inexpensive. My boys and I like them, I like to keep a variety of different candy in the house and my family sure appreciates it! I have a sweet tooth and this does the trick!

March 26, 2017

Les petits bonbons Nerds de Wonka me rappellent mon enfance! Le seul problème est que les saveurs finissaient par se mélanger dans le petit emballage de carton. Quel bon bonbon croquant offert aux saveurs multiples .

March 26, 2017

LOVE these and all other candy made by willy wonka
    so full of flavor and crunch plus the perfect amount of sweetness
    not only are these one goood but they have other flavor that are aesome as well

January 17, 2017

Tellement délicieux comme bonbons, tout le monde aime les nerds. J'adore en mettre dans ma crème glacée ou sur le glaçage de mes petits cupcakes, cale rajoute du croustillant.

November 08, 2016

Les petits bonbons Nerds j'en ai mangé à la tonne quand j'étais plus jeune. Tellement bon et facile à manger. J'aime la boîte qui est divisé en deux pour séparer les couleurs.

November 08, 2016

LOVE these!!! I used to always buy them as a kid- they were one of my favourite candies! Every so often, I still go buy them- the packaging has changed a bit and there are more flavour options, but they still taste just as I remember them!

November 08, 2016

Ahhhhhhh les nerds,les bonbons qui se mangent siiii facilement! Ils sont tellement bon surtout les roses et mauves.J'en mangeais toujours quand j'étais plus jeune et encore aujourd'hui ,les habitudes ne changent pas!

November 08, 2016

Quand j'étais petite, la petite boîte de durait vraiment pas longtemps. Ils sont si bons et encore aujourd'hui je l'ai adore. Ils ne sont pas du tout sucrée.

September 28, 2016

I think that everyone on the planet has at least try end these at some point on their lives. I can clearly remember eating these as a kid and how fun I thought they were. These come a large variety of different colors and flavours, they even have sour ones.

The only place I can seem to find these now are at the dollar store and they are usually around .69 cents. I now have a little boy of my own who really likes these as well and thinks they are very sweet and he loves the crunchy texture of chewing these.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray