Wonka Rainbow Nerds Reviews
#6 in Candy

October 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

LOVE LOVE!

These are amazing. They will always be my go to sweeties - the taste lasts for ages and it is so hard to put the box down! They are also cheap to buy for the amount you get. So tasty!!

October 06, 2019

Amazing

This nerds pack is amazing as it can be easily carried when on the go and is sold for 1-2 dollars. Nerds brings out the child in me when I share it with my friends.

September 04, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

My favorite candy

This is my go to candy. I buy it at walmart and it is only a $1.00. Its crunchy and good, full of flavor. Has a close top so you cant spill it. Me and the family each have to get one or we fit over the 1 box

June 25, 2019

Sweet

This has been an all time favourite candy for my son growing up. He didn’t like chocolate so candies were his go to. We loved putting these on our ice cream and making blizzards.

June 25, 2019

Love these

These taste amazing and are a treat to have. First tried them in a candy store when I was small and loved them every since. These sort of have a salty/tangy but sweet taste. Around the lines of what Tang tastes like, but these do a better job. I would recommend trying these.

April 30, 2019

love Nerds

I have eaten Nerds since I was a kid and now I buy them to my kids hahaha. I loved getting that little box, opening the little tab and pouring them into my mouth. They taste so good.

February 20, 2019

Nerds

Ces friandises sont surette et j'aime beaucoup leurs goût prononcé. Cette boîte contient plusieurs saveurs mélangés et j'aime bien le mélange. De plus, elle dure longtemps et le prix est abordable. Un bonbon que tout les gens qui ont la dent sucré vont aimer.

February 19, 2019

Dollar store must have

Snack time treat yes please!!! :) when I want candy it's a trip to the dollar store for these :) it's one candy that hasn't changed over the years thanks Wonka 🍬

September 23, 2018

Nostalgia always

Ever since I was a kid, the taste of this candy was always the same. I’ve always liked it and I still do. Everytime I see it in stores I can’t resist but to buy one.

September 10, 2018

Best candy ever

My favorite!!
    These are great, you used to be able to find great big boxes of them in my town, but not anymore. I'd love to find those again . Super fun