Wonka Rainbow Nerds Reviews
#7 in Candy

January 07, 2018

J’adore

J’adore ces bonbons. Ils sont un peu acides, tout petits et delicieux. Une fois qu’on en mange en on fini obligatoirement le paquet entier. De plus c’est des bonbons américains difficilement trouvable en France.

December 07, 2017

nerds

J'adore c'est mon bonbon préférer soyer assuré que si vous commencer vous aller finir la boite c'Est trop bon.Il y a différentes saveurs et c'est un bonbon qui est surette mais pas trop .

September 29, 2017

Un classique

Qui n'aime pas les Nerds? Ceux au raisin sont mes prefs. Juste bien balancés entre acidulés et sucrés. J'aime bien les ajouter également dans un mélange à gâteau ou sur une crème glacée pour un effet de surprise.

Nerdsssss:)

I love these...so many memories and so many hours of non stop fun with the colors and sizes. I usta sort them before eating them ...sweeet or sour there the best.

Childhood fav!

I remember eating these Nerds candies all the time as a kid. There was a convenience store by my school and after school I would stop by and buy them and eat them on the way home. I love how sour and tangy they are and how they feel like rocks in my mouth. I would pour a handful in my hand and then shove them in my mouth. I would recommend it if you like sour hard candy.

The Memories

I have been eating Nerds since I was a kid. I have always love the various flavors and the texture of these tiny candies. This candy comes in a package which has 2 little wholes at the top if you open the flap where the candy comes out. Each of the various holes has a different color and flavored candy. These candies are really small and I love to eat them by putting a bunch in my mouth at once. The candies are sweet but also have a nice sourness to them. I find these hard to find recently and the price can be sort of expensive. They are a good candy to try for sure if you are craving sugar! The flavors are very good. My favorite has always been the strawberry and grape.

August 24, 2017

Used to always eat these

I am not a fan of harder candies, but these are good. They are not too sweet, and a great candy to pop into your mouth. Also really great packaging, great for sharing.
    The flavour of these ones are really good too, the colours are nice too

August 24, 2017

These candies are drug

I want to loose weight! I do! But when I'm about to get into my infernal week (girls, you know what I mean) I'm craving for junk and candies. Well, the Nerd are some candies that I purchased. Theses candies are great, but I strongly suggest you do know give those candies to a youg kid because these candies are very small and easy to choke on. Been there done that. These are hard candies, really small, full of taste and a bit sour. Wonka always do good candy anyway. I recommand this.

May 16, 2017

I love Nerds. They are one of my all time favorite candies. The flavors are always so sweet and rich and fruity. I do find that if you eat too many they can make your tongue sore if you eat too many.

April 05, 2017

Nerds are good, nice sized box and fairly inexpensive. My boys and I like them, I like to keep a variety of different candy in the house and my family sure appreciates it! I have a sweet tooth and this does the trick!