Wunderbar Chocolate Bar Reviews
#129 in Chocolate

November 07, 2017

so good

I wish these were gluten free! These are my favourite! Light and delicious. Full of flavour. I love the variety of ingredients since they make it taste so yummy.

September 02, 2017

Best chocolate bar on the planet

And incredibly decadent blend of peanut butter Caramell and chocolate, Wunderbar is my secret comfort food. When you bite into it it's nice and chewy then the peanut butter takes over and you get this rush of peanut butter goodness throughout your whole mouth. If I was on a desert island and I had to take one candy bar with me this would be it. As they say in the old TV commercial...WUNDERBARBAR IS WUNDERBARRR!!!

February 28, 2017

Wunderbar is a great blend of peanut butter, caramel and chocolate. It's chewy, but not too chewy. It is one of my favourite chocolate bars. I am happy that the Wunderbar mini size is part of the Halloween treat boxes becasue then I can eat the leftovers from the Trick or Treaters.

January 18, 2017

This isn't my favorite chocolate bar, but it satisfies all of the cravings regardless! Delicious Cadbury chocolate, crunchy shell, and chewy, soft peanut buttery filling. This is a pretty darn good bar! I wouldn't turn one down!
    This satisfies the sweet craving, the crunchy craving, the chewy craving, and the chocolate craving all in one. Very tasty.

January 18, 2017

Really yummy chocolate bar! The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is delicious. I love the crunch it packs with every bite too. Easily one of my favs and kicks the chocolate craving to the curb.

April 29, 2016

This has my favorite combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter. I love the chewy yet creamy texture and the taste is to die for. A perfect treat to satisfy my craving.

December 29, 2015

I like this bar. Its kind of crunchy and chewy and I enjoy it. I can't say anything bad about it.

December 28, 2015

peanut butter and chocolate a great combination. Very delicious and satisfying....

December 18, 2015

Love the peanut butter & chocolate combination..delicious!

3.2/5

November 02, 2015

Wunderbar Chocolate Bar's aren't my favorite. I know many people like them but the filling just isn't for me. I will eat one, but its not my chocolate bar of choice.