Yes To Avocado Daily Eye Cream Reviews

A 98% natural, dermatologist-tested and fragrance-free eye cream with avocado oil and Hyaluronic Acid, helping you hydrate and replenish your skin, keeping it plump and hydrated.

April 06, 2022

Prendre soin de la peau délicate des yeux

À 30 ans, je dois de plus en plus prendre conscience de l’importance de prendre soin de ma peau pour la garder jeune et saine encore pour les prochaines années. La crème regard quotidienne pour les yeux de Yesto à l’avocat est parfaite pour cette tâche! À base d’acide hyaluronique, elle s’attaque aux petites ridules de l’oeil. On sent son efficacité dès qu’on l’applique, sans être trop forte. Elle est facile à étendre. De plus, elle est sans parfum, ce que j’apprécie vraiment, car les crèmes pour le visage doivent être le plus naturelles possible, comme celle-ci, et être agréables à appliquer. L’odeur joue souvent un grand rôle dans notre appréciation d’un produit. Je préfère un produit sans parfum ou délicat qu’un produit dont je ne peux tolérer l’odeur.

Lovely Eye Cream

I didn't use an eye cream often until I received this one to try. This eye cream has made my under eyes look and feel hydrated and my eyes more awake. The small patches of dry skin I had are gone, and it makes putting foundation and concealer under the eyes when I do my makeup much smoother and lasting. If you are new to eye creams or are in search of an affordable one that works wonderfully, I highly recommend getting this one by YestoAvocados!

Eye Cream

Totally gets rid of my flaky areas around my eyes. It is such a thick cream that makes me heel so hydrated and plumped under my eyes. All my bags were filled in and looked so much more youthful because of this! After using this in the night my eyes felt so hydrated inn the morning and I did not have to worry about dryness. It keeps the moisture locked in and does not irritate my skin.

So hydrating!

This serum is perfect after a long day! The hyaluronic acid is amazing for hydration on my sensitive combo skin! The smell of the cream is also amazing!

Yes To Avocado Eye Cream

This eye cream is soooooo nice! You only need a very small amount so the little bottle should last a good while! I use this after my skincare routine before bed! It’s very moisturizing and leaves my under eye feeling hydrated!

April 06, 2022

This daily eye cream is so creamy. You don't need alot under your eye. It's made so well that after an hour my under eyes are still moisturized like if I just used the product.

Refreshing

This eye cream leaves the thin skin around my eyes more refreshed and awake in the mornings. It doesn't leave any sticky residue like some other products. I especially like that avocado is used in this because it's unique!

Lovely product

I have been using this for about a week and I can already see a difference in my eyes. They don’t look so dark anymore which is nice because I always have bags under my eyes and with this product it has helped so much, I plan to repurchase this once I am out of this one! Highly recommend

Ultra rich eye cream

I’ve tried a few different eye creams and so far I haven’t had much luck but I’ve got to say I’m pleased with this eye cream. There is no scent which is great, the application is nice (no messy jars), it dries nicely and the formula is rich. This product would be easy to overuse as I found using one pump is way to much product, a little goes a long way. I would definitely purchase this product as I found it leaves my eye area looking refreshed!

Eye Cream

I was really excited to be given an eye cream to test out as I needed one anyways. When I first applied it on my hand, there was no scent (as mentioned on the package). While rubbing it under my eyes, it had a soft and silky feel to it. After about 20 minutes, the area around my left eye was slightly burning. I wanted to wash it off but it went away after 10 minutes. After about two hours of wearing it, it went from a silk/smooth feeling on my skin to an oily and thick texture. Overall, I think this product would be good for people with dry skin so I would recommend it for them.