Yoplait Creamy Yogurt Reviews
Ranked #248 in Yogurt

3.2/5

September 13, 2017

I liked some

Whenever I buy yoplait, I buy the multi flavor pack, but there are some flavors that I avoid, the peach especially, in my opinion it the worst one in the pack, I would rather have strawberry.

May 27, 2017

Yoplait creamy yogurt is a staple for my family. I buy a couple packs every week. A great way to get some protein with my fruits and granola on top! It is inexpensive, healthy and delicious! I have been buying it for years. I highly recommend this for every family don't be afraid to mix it up with any fresh, canned, or frozen fruit you have on hand!

May 02, 2017

We love this yogurt in my household. This is the only kind of yogurt my girls will eat!! I just wish it was on sale more often as it is a bit pricy.

April 16, 2017

This was one yogurt that not only tastes good but also the consistency is smooth and creamy. Even if the best before date is almost up, it does not go watery but stays creamy.
    A very good addition to the Yoplait line of yogurts!

January 06, 2017

Yoplait yogurt is always the go to snack in our house. It is full of flavor and full of vitamins that the kids need to keep them going. Yoplait will continue to be part of our daily treats.

May 27, 2015

One of the more affordable yogurt available that you don't sacrifice for taste. Even after company was taken over by GM, they maintain the same quality as before.

March 17, 2015

Yoplait makes really good yogurt, it is so unbelievably creamy and delcious. It comes in fresh fruity flavours. The quality is fantastic! And it's not too expensive either, I'm happy with this product!

April 25, 2014

It's so creamy and good snack for whole family,I just love this.