A England Nail Polish
Good

A England Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #985 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

December 10, 2015

This is the best formulation I came across over all the nail polishes I've tried. Goes on smoothly and doesn't pool. Application is like applying butter. The polish reaches full opacity in 2 coats. Lovely colours as well! Although I wish they would come up with lighter colours.

October 03, 2013

The formula for A England is one of the best that I've used. It goes on smooth and only requires one coat. The colors are beautiful! I completely recommend this brand

February 27, 2013

These polishes are a dream to apply! I'm usually very picky with my nail polish but these polishes are pretty close to perfection - they apply very smoothly, are the perfect consistency, opaque coverage can be attained in 2 coats, and no staining. Seriously, I think that if I had to pick the best overall polish that I've tried to date (and I've lost count of how many I've tried), I'd pick A England. Plus, most (if not all) of them have a fine holographic effect which I find absolutely gorgeous! I only wished that they had more lighter colors. But even though the ones that I have (Tristam and Ascalon) are a bit darker than what I usually prefer wearing, I love them!

I'd definitely recommend this brand, even to beginners - it will definitely boost your polish-applying confidence!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??