A England Nail Polish
Good

A England Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #943 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

December 10, 2015

This is the best formulation I came across over all the nail polishes I've tried. Goes on smoothly and doesn't pool. Application is like applying butter. The polish reaches full opacity in 2 coats. Lovely colours as well! Although I wish they would come up with lighter colours.

October 03, 2013

The formula for A England is one of the best that I've used. It goes on smooth and only requires one coat. The colors are beautiful! I completely recommend this brand

February 27, 2013

These polishes are a dream to apply! I'm usually very picky with my nail polish but these polishes are pretty close to perfection - they apply very smoothly, are the perfect consistency, opaque coverage can be attained in 2 coats, and no staining. Seriously, I think that if I had to pick the best overall polish that I've tried to date (and I've lost count of how many I've tried), I'd pick A England. Plus, most (if not all) of them have a fine holographic effect which I find absolutely gorgeous! I only wished that they had more lighter colors. But even though the ones that I have (Tristam and Ascalon) are a bit darker than what I usually prefer wearing, I love them!

I'd definitely recommend this brand, even to beginners - it will definitely boost your polish-applying confidence!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!