Acure Organics- cell stimulating facial mask Reviews

Ranked #414 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 21, 2016

This stuff is awesome ! It makes your face so smooth and its one of those green goopy monster masks ! Me and my girlfriend love this stuff for our girls nights.

1.5/5

January 26, 2016

The Acure cell stimulating facial mask is an Argan stem cell & chlorella growth factor face mask. I applied this mask three times to be clear, but I am quite very allergic to it! I made sure to try it alone instead of washing my face first to make sure it was the facial mask.

It claims to be vegan, sulfate free, cruelty free, paraban free, peg free, petroleum free, phthalate free, silicone free, gluten free, synthetic fragrance free, won't clog pores, 100% biodegradable, so I am wondering what I am specifically reacting too!

I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin at all. I also cannot comment on if it refreshes and renews the skin as I only used it three times.

January 05, 2016

This was a super fun mask that makes you feel like a pretty green sea monster. It dried nicely, had a nice smell and felt very organic. It rinsed away surprisingly easily, and left my skin fresh looking and soft.

October 28, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this facial mask. It goes on really smooth and it's not one of those that have to dry out while you wait (these are sometimes a little uncomfortable). I also use the Brightening Facial Scrub regularly (it's amazing too!) When I'm done with my mask, I use the Radical Resurfacing Facial Treatment and the Oil Control Facial Moisturizer. I can't get enough of the Acure products and my skin loves me for it! The smell of these products is also amazing!

October 23, 2014

This is an amazing facial mask! It's organic so it doesn't have products in it that are harmful on your skin. This product made my face feel so soft and smoother than it's ever been, definitely a great product.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!