Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts
Good

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 842 in Bath & Body

May 27, 2015

I love these bath salts, they are the best I have tried! I've used these in a warm bath at least twice a week. They detox your body and make your skin look amazing. I've had issues with rough & bumpy skin on the backs of my arms and they have cleared them up significantly. My skin looks better overall.

Updated On: May 27, 2015

It's like a spa in a bag!

March 02, 2015

I am a huge fan of Adovia and was excited to review Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts. When we sold our house, we moved into an apartment with a garden tub. We hadn’t had a working tub for years before. Our plug didn’t work anymore. I love having a tub, a large tub, that fits all of me.

After a hard day at work or a long weekend, it’s nice to have a good mineral soak with a good quality bath salt and Adovia’s Dead Sea Bath Salts really fills the bill. With no additives, it contains higher levels of minerals than regular Epsom salt.

Soothe your aching muscles or get relief of your psoriasis, eczema, and arthritis symptoms. Dead Sea bath salts help to rejuvenate, exfoliate, soften, and soothe your skin.

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts is fine grain for faster dissolving and packaged in a resealable bag to maintain its quality for reuse.

Can’t get to the Dead Sea for a soak in its healing water? You can have many of the same benefits right in the privacy of your own home with Adovia’s Dead Sea Bath Salts.