Air Wick Life Scents Scented Oil Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick Life Scents is the first line of scented oil to offer constanty changing scents. It also provides up to 45 days of constant fragrance and the ability to change the fragrance level with ease.

0.5/5

November 22, 2015

I was not a huge fan because of the staying/lasting power. smelled great for the first couple minutes then I could no longer smell anything

June 09, 2015

In particular I'd like to offer my opinion on the Wild Flowers scent. I tried this scent because the scratch 'n sniff on the package smelled nice. However, once plugged in at home my house smelled like a bottle of wine gone really bad! The smell is to overpowering. I wish I had tried one of the other scents!

June 04, 2015

all of them are really good will be buying more

April 15, 2015

Try his product for free ..... It was really displayed well in the store ( with all the scents available to smell) the 4 choices of scents are fantastic .

April 15, 2015

The new air wicks multi layered fragrance is so beautiful, it stays true to its name it is constantly changing!