• Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion
  • Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1286 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Signature ingredient: Botanical extracts combine with nourishing certified organic aloe vera, replenishing almond oil, and a plant derived alpha beta hydroxy acid complex to revitalize dry skin.Product description: This maximum, therapeutic formula blends certified organic aloe vera, green tea and chamomile extracts with natural plant emollients and vitamin E to soothe, nourish and revitalize dry, sensitive skin. With alpha hydroxy acids to help exfoliate dull surface cells and stimulate circulation for a fresh and healthy appearance.Features and benefits: This deeply nourishing lotion provides maximum nourishment and hydration for dry, damaged skin. A blend of green tea, chamomile and lavender, it also delivers a restorative infusion of almond oil and gentle alpha beta hydroxy for healthy skin that glows.Who should use this product? For all skin types.Directions for use: Smooth over entire body after bath or shower, with special attention to extra dry skin, elbows, knees and feet.

December 04, 2015

let's start off by saying I absolutely love this lotion!! I will keep buying it. it's unscented, thick but doesn't leave you feeling sticky and gross. it's natural so I like using it on my child. fantastic for any season. good for normal to extra dry skin!

March 25, 2014

I like the size, comes in 32oz size. I love that it's unscented. However I find that even the 'Maximum' is not that moisturizing. Its just alright. I find that the Aveeno formulation to be more effective for very dry skin. It might be okay for summer but doesn't survive the harsh Canadian winters.

May 26, 2007

This lotion has been on my 'list' for quite a while now. So imagine my surprise when I found it at TJMaxx of all places in pristine condition. The smell of the lotion is lovely, not too strong but subtle and comforting. And the feel of it is wonderful on your skin. It absorbs quickly and cleanly, and makes skin silky soft for almost 24 hours. I mix a little with my self-tanner when I want a more subtle look, and I've never had problems with streakiness or discoloration. Only soft, smooth, glowing skin.