Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 597 in Foundation

BlemisHeal Technology™ contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes for a beautiful, even complexion.

November 29, 2016

Love Almay foundation. It doesn't cake or leave my skin feeling dry. You don't have to use a lot for good coverage and it doesn't cost a lot to buy. Defiantly will continue to buy.

November 29, 2016

I love Almay foundation- it is affordable compared to higher end foundations, and it goes on very smooth. I do not get the cakey effect using this. I have switched to this foundation for every day use!

November 29, 2016

I find that this concealer offers the best coverge for the price point. Its not cakey and when sealed with a powder is a flawless coverage for a drug store brand. I have acne and scaring and think it covers extremely well!

November 28, 2016

I was really exited to buy this foundation but after using it several times I didn't like it.
It has no coverage as it is very natural on the skin. I had to use a lot of product to get the coverage I wanted. It is a nice foundation but it does not have full coverage at all. I would recommend it if you want to use it more as a BB cream.

September 05, 2016

Excellent produit. J'ai la peau très sensible donc j'avais besoin d'un produit doux pour ma peau et non comedogène. J'ai donc opté pour des produits Almay. Le prix est un peu élevé, mais il en vaut la peine. Bonne couvrance, sans effet masque et en plus, je sens ma peau hydratée !

July 16, 2016

I have been using this foundation for at least 4 years now.... you don't need a lot to cover your skin and it smooths out wonderfully on your skin. It's not a heavy thick feeling with no sticky residue. It costs a bit more then your basic foundation but it lasts much longer . If you have acne prone skin I would recommend. Worth trying for sure!

June 30, 2016

I can't live without this product! Having oily skin, it is amazing at keeping blemishes at bay! It's light and doesn't streak, it matches my skin tone perfectly and holds my bronzer in place all day!

June 29, 2016

Great for my combination skin. Applies well, great coverage, not too thick. Fan of the pump dispenser. Can be found easily. Great price and overall quality.

June 25, 2016

Good coverage and light feeling. Does not make wrinkles look worse or 'cackey'. I like the smell too, which is important. Will continue to use for sure.

February 16, 2016

As I have acne prone skin, I really enjoy this foundation. Gives a semi-matte finish with medium at most coverage. With that said, it's not the best with covering acne marks so a concealer is definitely needed. I'm about a NC 25 and the shade 400 goes well with my skin tone. The pump is also a bonus! I have repurchased twice.