Almay i-colour powder trio for greeneyes

Almay i-colour powder trio for greeneyes Reviews

Ranked #758 out of 1136 in Eye Shadow

January 01, 2016

Okay. This was my first ever eye-shadow, and let me just say, it was a Godsend for a girl who was raised by men who were, well, very heterosexual. My brothers and Dad didn't have a clue what to tell me to get for eyeshadow, and this little palette had it all put together for me. Nice and self explanatory--dark on the crease, shade to light at the lid.

August 12, 2014

I don't have green eyes but I bought this cuz I liked the colors and I found the almay eyeshadows for green eyes bring out my blue eyes better than the ones for blue eyes. I really like these colors and they go on really nice. I do find they don't blend as nice as other eyeshadows I've tried so I just have to take more time to blend but other than that I'm really happy with it.

June 14, 2014

Great eyeshadow trio for green eyes. Colours work really well together.

Eye shadow applicator sponge ripped after a few uses.

March 30, 2014

Firstly, I really like how all of almay's products are hypoallergenic. I think these are quite pigmented, I like how soft and pretty the colors are. They don't last a whole day on my oily eyelids, but fare better with primer. I'm not very fond of the three colors they grouped together for the green eyes trio, because the purple seems very out of place. I generally tend to use these more as like under eye shades with a more natural eyeshadow look.

August 10, 2013

It's a good quality eye shadow for the length of time it stays on without creasing. i'm just not impressed by the look of it.

February 24, 2013

I bought this eye shadow because I have sensitive eyes - this stuff is hypo-allergenic - and every time I would wear any other brand of eye shadow, my eyes would get all blurry and watery within a few hours.

I'm glad to say that I wore this shadow for 8 hours yesterday and I didn't have ANY blurring, watering, itching or burning!!!

I have super light blue eyes, and this shadow says it's for "green eyes" but I loved the colours and used it anyway and it looked great!

It's a little on the pricey side, but it's hypo-allergenic, so I suppose that's why.

fruckfam02 has posted in the forum topic