Always Infinity Overnight With Wings Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 238 in Feminine Hygiene

Sleep easy with the absorbency of a pad like no other. Always Infinity is made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which can hold 10x its weight. Which means it’s absorbent enough for your heavy nights and so thin, you might even forget you’re wearing a pad.

March 26, 2017

These Are my favourites. I love these... They don't leak and they do exactly what you want them to do. I find I get chaffing with other pads but never with these. And they wick all the moisture to its core so there is not much mess.

March 14, 2017

These are the Best pads in the market. I like it that I don't have to worry about stains, it gives that protection without feeling like I've worn it unlike others in the market.

March 01, 2017

J'ai personnellement des menstruations très abondante et j'adore ce produit grâce à lui je peux enfin dormir une nuit complète sans me réveiller je le conseille à toute les femmes

March 01, 2017

I have a bleeding disorder which causes my flow to be extremely heavy for the first 3 days. These are my go to as they have proven to give me the best protection and avoid any leaks. Also much thinner and more comfortable that others I would have to resort to in the past in order to get even half of the coverage these offer me. With other brands/types I need to change every hour and I can safely go at least 4 with these. (keeping in mind my flow is not an average one due to my bleeding disorder). Love being able to sleep soundly and not have to worry about a mess in the middle of the night!

February 23, 2017

I've always been an ALWAYS girl. Since the beginning. They are reliable, they're comfortable and offer great coverage for overnight and sometimes during those bad days as well. It's a trusted brand that I will never stray from.

February 22, 2017

I tried these for the first time recently and am a huge fan! These will surely be my new overnight pad go to! Zero issues with leakage and very comfortable.

February 15, 2017

It is a amazing product, I am a bigger girl so it reassuring to know I will never leak threw in the middle of the night, its always a great price too and usually on sale at Shoppers.
    Great product

January 06, 2017

So glad I found these! Don't have to worry about leaks when you are wearing these. Best product out on the market. Will definitely recommend these to all my friends.

October 16, 2016

For people who have heavy flow this would advisable to use. It is comfortable and it locks in your flow which reduces spillage. It is cost effective and it can be found in a lot of drug stores.

September 08, 2016

Does the job. If you are not interested in tampons these are for you. Barley notice it there and very comfortable. They are flexible and move with you also very discreet.