Always Infinity Overnight With Wings Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 223 in Feminine Hygiene

Sleep easy with the absorbency of a pad like no other. Always Infinity is made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which can hold 10x its weight. Which means it’s absorbent enough for your heavy nights and so thin, you might even forget you’re wearing a pad.

January 06, 2017

So glad I found these! Don't have to worry about leaks when you are wearing these. Best product out on the market. Will definitely recommend these to all my friends.

October 16, 2016

For people who have heavy flow this would advisable to use. It is comfortable and it locks in your flow which reduces spillage. It is cost effective and it can be found in a lot of drug stores.

September 08, 2016

Does the job. If you are not interested in tampons these are for you. Barley notice it there and very comfortable. They are flexible and move with you also very discreet.

August 17, 2016

These pads are soft and so much more absorbent than I was expecting. They helped me to feel confidant and secure overnight. The wings help the pads stay in place so you don't have to worry about any leakages.

June 20, 2016

I don't know what these pads are made of, but they rock! They are very thin but absorb like crazy. They wick the moisture right away from your body. I hadn't used pads in over 15 years but I received a sample of these ones, and went out and bought a box right after! They're great. Very comfortable, very absorbent, and the wings really keep them in place.

May 24, 2016

These are by far my favourite pad out there! They are not bulky and they save your panties from getting messy! They absorb like no other pad and don't cause too much moisture which could cause yeast infections! If you haven't tried these yet, I definitely recommend them!!

1.5/5

April 22, 2016

Who tought foam could help a woman having heavyflow!!! Seriously its my first and lasy buy of flex foam! I'm so deceived i spotted( it's a very small word) my bed ALL THE NIGHT i used them did not happen to me in ages with the other brand. I'm done those are not suitable for heavyflow, it's a big lie their supposed flex foam technology

April 07, 2016

i usually wear pads all the time throughout the day as well, and i find these to be some of the most comfortable ones, haven't experienced a leak with them yet.

April 02, 2016

Excellent for overnight protection (even if you have a heavier period). The pad doesn't move around during the night and provides coverage from side-to-side and end-to-end.

March 28, 2016

I have used Always for years and I can depend on the good quality of all their products ,they are comfortable, I can't even tell I'm wearing them,they give me the protection I need especially overnight and they are good for odor control. I especially like that Always products are cheap in price