Always Long Super Fresh Maxi With Flexi-Wings Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Lightly infused with a clean, fresh scent to help you feel clean and fresh while you're on your period. Plus, the Flexi-Wings have been designed with stretchy pleats to flex as you move, allowing them to securely wrap around so that they help pads stay in place and help protect you against leaks.

June 15, 2014

Um.. Honestly I'm not sure what to say about the Always products... Ever since I got my first yeast infection, I get this jock itch type of thing when I use any pad.. They work well and everything but they irritate my skin for some reason. :( I guess I would recommend it for those who aren't prone to infections..

September 05, 2013

These are my go to pads. Since I can't use tampons anymore, I have no choice but to use Always products as they are the ones that I really trust with my periods. I have tried other brands before but they do not work like an Always product work. Always doesn't wear away and bust open at the seams, they prevent leaks 110% and they leave you feel fresh and clean as they lock away the wetness and odour. Definately a product to try to young girls or even us older women to try. Will not be let down with this one :)