Always Long Super Ultra Thin Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Longer than Always Regular, Always Long Super Ultra Thin has a soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. The LeakGuard Core plus Barriers helps pull fluid deep into the middle of the pad and away from the edges.

January 11, 2016

While these do the job that they are intended to do and do not leak, I found them really uncomfortable. The 'dri-weave' is not comfy. It felt kind of plasticy or something to me and stuck to my skin and made it feel irritated. Sadly, I find this is the case with ALL Always pads.

January 11, 2016

Not very absorbent... The blood just site on the top layer.. I try to avoid this brand at all cost but I do like a selected few of their tampoms

January 11, 2016

I liked these at first but after using them for awhile I started hating them, they are long and comfortable which is good but they seem to fall apart, that sucks

1.5/5

June 15, 2015

I found this pad would fall apart when I was wearing it. It would stick to me and become very uncomfortable. I ended up throwing out the rest of the pack because I was so unhappy with them.

November 20, 2014

These do work and are very thin. Problem is all the chemicals they use on the pads. My pelvic physiotherapist said in her classes her instructor had one big piece of advice for all women: "Always never!".

I personally have vaginismus, and while I haven't found any body wash or creams to irritate my vulva area I do find that I get a bit of irritation from wearing Always pads. Doesn't matter if they're thick or thin, with wings or without.

So I do not plan to buy the Always brand ever again and I will stick to the cheaper generic brands which are just as effective and are produced with less chemicals.

June 17, 2014

They worked really well, comfortable and affordable

June 14, 2014

tres utile comme serviette sanitaire

February 28, 2014

These are great. Very comfortable, pretty packaging, and great to bring with you.

July 24, 2013

If your like me and new extra protection each month, look no further. Always gives you the protection and comfort in one. Amazing, wouldn't leave home without them.

March 01, 2011