Andalou Naturals Mandarin Vanilla Body Lotion
Good

Andalou Naturals Mandarin Vanilla Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 13, 2017

I absolutely love this cream. I keep it on my bathroom counter. I use it on my kids and myself. We all have sensitive skin. The smell is my most favourite scent and being natural ingredients this is our go to cream after showers and baths!

March 13, 2017

I love Andalou products ! I use several from their line. I tested the Mandarin Vanilla body lotion in a store and had to buy it immediately ! I love the scent (not too strong or overpowering) and it keeps my skin moisturized for a long time. I also use their body butter which I also love.....the lotion is not as 'thick' so it's good for everyday use....and I use the body butter in the winter when my skin is really dried out. Highly recommend Andalou !

May 12, 2016

The moisturizing qualities of this product are fantastic. I have very dry skin and have tried many products but have not had the same success with others. It keeps my skin soft and supple all day.

June 12, 2015

I'm not usually a fan of anything orange but I was given this for Christmas and I love it.It smells like a creamsicle and makes my skin so soft!

April 01, 2013

This has to be one of the best body lotions I've ever used. The Mandarin Vanilla scent smells like a gourmet creamsicle! I like to cover my whole body in this lotion after I get out of the shower. It's wonderful! It's also made of 71% organic ingredients (which is great!) and it's not tested on animals (which is also great!). If you ever see this in a shop, I would recommend buying it!