Andalou Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask

Andalou Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 519 in Masks

June 10, 2016

I love this mask and use it weekly. It has a beautiful sweet pumpkin scent and I really like the texture. It dries on my skin and I leave it on for 10-20 minutes. It gives a nice tingly feeling and afterwards my skin is so soft and fresh.

February 05, 2016

This mask is very moisturizing. My skin felt pampered after using the all natural product.

June 04, 2013

I have such sensitive skin but I have never had an issue with any of the Andalou products.This mask smells really lovely you can smell the sweet scent of honey and pumpkin it almost smells like pumpkin pie.It has a slight tingling sensation when its on the skin it scared me at first but I had no sensitivity at all.

I like using this about once a week my face feels super soft after using it.I love that it has honey in it as I know how good honey is for the skin.Your face will glow and look really radiant after just using this mask once.You can find it in any health food store or at choices or whole foods.