Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream

Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #554 out of 619 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 03, 2015

i love this cream i use it everynight before i go to bed it make my skin look and feel so amazing i would recommend this cream to everyone absolutly pleases with this product! nothing bad to say anout it :)

April 24, 2015

I have tried many of the #AnewProducts in the past. I use to buy a lot of #AvonProducts from a girl I used to work with. Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream really is a good night cream, goes on nicely, absorbs well and it did seam to make my skin look and feel much better. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to buy #Avon lately or even seen a book in a while. I find just as good of night creams at #Shoppers.

April 24, 2015

I love the texture of this cream! It leaves my skin smooth and it feels great.

September 15, 2008

Promises to fill in your lines.
    "- Reduces the look of fine lines and pore size, smoothes texture and evens skin tone in just 7 days.*
    - Dramatically reduces the look of wrinkles in just 2 weeks.**
    - Over time, 100% of women showed a significant improvement in texture, tone and clarity.*** "

And right now, you get a free watch with every purchase

i love it, and am looking forward to the full Rejuvenate line