Annabelle Cosmetics Eye Shadow Duo

Annabelle Cosmetics Eye Shadow Duo Reviews

Ranked #1040 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Easy to use. Lots to choose. All day crease proof wear. Rich, velvety textures in matte, pearl, and metallic. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. velvet tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling.Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist tested.

May 05, 2012

I've bought a bunch of the duos in all different colours. I find them really nice and goes great with a primer. You can easily build the intensity of the colour you desire.

April 25, 2012

Although I bought the eyeshadow duo because the colours were fabulous, I was disappointed when I applied it because the colours bled together and it had faded within an hour of application.

December 21, 2008

I LOVE eyeshadows from Annabelle. Great for everyday wear! But I especially love this one! In case anyone was wondering, the name is "Tropical". This eyeshadow gives the eyes a shimmery look, it goes on quite well, and lasts for long periods of time. Many people have commented on it and loved the way it looked on me. I would definitely recommend it to asians especially as green tends to work well with dark brown eyes, making them pop! All you do is cover the entire lid with the neutral colour on the left and cover half the lid (from the outter corner to the middle) with the green colour on the right. Next, use a brush and blend them together and voila! A perfect natural look in under a minute! :)