Arbonne Re9 Eye Cream

Arbonne Re9 Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 337 in Eye Cream

June 18, 2016

I was given a sample of the RE9 Eye Cream to try for several days and found that it achieved what it claimed - it reduced the puffiness that was around my eyes. The cream is quite thick and I used it before bed every night, so it would have the opportunity to absorb in. This is one of the more reasonably priced Arbonne products and I will be buying it for myself and would highly recommend it for others.

December 30, 2015

My mom uses this entire line of skin care. She is 55. Her skin is absolutely beautiful for her age. No body believes she is over 45. Since she started using this line I have noticed her skin looks flawness and her skin tone is very even. She naturally has Oily skin with open pores.

December 29, 2015

I have been using this eye cream for about three weeks. I don't notice that my wrinkles are any less prominent around my eyes. I do like the texture and thickness of this cream. It feels quite rich. It doesn't absorb very quickly. My eye lids are slightly dry, which is typical for the winter months, and with the cream being so rich I had hoped it would be affective.

January 06, 2015

I love the RE9 line, but I found this eye cream a little too heavy. It would cause little white bumps, and I was barely using any of it. I have had better luck using the eye cream from the sensitiveline, and using everything else from the RE9 line.

June 03, 2014

I use the whole RE9 set, so the cleanser, toner, under eye, serum, day cream and night cream. I love all of these products. They work wonders on my face!

August 18, 2013

This is one of ARBONNE's more reasonably priced products. The product is the perfect combination of absorbitant and hydrating (not greasy), plus the smell is very nice. I think the tube lasted at least 6 months. It's not too heavy and it does what it promises - de-puffs and hydrates.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends