Arbonne RE9 Set Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 29, 2016

Not only did it not work the way it was supposed to, it did damage!
I noticed immediately that it left my skin feeling greasy and that is never a good sign.
I wound up with cystic acne on my cheeks, and the customer service and money back guarantee are a joke because they accused me of having a preexisting condition.

Took 4 years and one specific
product line to clear me up and I still carry the scars!

1.5/5

November 07, 2015

Very expensive; hardly works. Encouraging results the first week, effectiveness decreases during the following weeks despite following the regime diligently. Waste of money.

March 12, 2015

The set came with a cleanser, anti-aging serum, eye cream, toner, daytime moisturizer with SPF, extra moisture daytime moisturizer with SPF, and a nighttime moisturizer. I stuck with the daytime/nighttime routine and didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. The plus side is that all of the products smelled great and weren't at all irritating. I did find all 3 of the moisturizers to be a little on the heavy side. I don't think I would purchase again when I have other favourites that I prefer.

August 19, 2014

I have the entire RE9 facial set which includes, Cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream, night cream and day cream spf20.

The products are great, pricey but great. Makes your skin feel beautiful and you can notice a difference after using. The eye cream is amazing!

I have acne prone skin so I switch back from the RE9 to Proactiv Solution. I know that sounds odd, since Arbonne is natural and proactiv isnt, but it works for me. RE9 is a bit to heavy for me in the summer humid months.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes