Arbonne Skin Intensive Renewal Serum

Arbonne Skin Intensive Renewal Serum Reviews

Ranked #888 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A powerful blend of clinically proven, collagen-supporting ingredients that visibly firm and lift skin, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines.

September 16, 2016

Love this product. It's perfect for summer time when you need a little extra moisturizer but nothing too heavy. Smells fresh and makes your skin feel soft.

June 03, 2014

I use the whole RE9 set, so the cleanser, toner, under eye, serum, day cream and night cream. I love all of these products. They work wonders on my face!

July 30, 2012

I was skeptical when a friend asked me to try Arbonne Skin Intensive Renewal Serum but I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I LOVE this product. It works well to reduce pores and fine lines all while making my skin feel firmer. My boyfriend literally asked me what I did to my face and said that it looked like I spent the day at the spa. I love this product and recommend it to anyone. The price point can seem a bit steep but the product does last a long time as you don't need a lot of it. I highly recommend this product.

April 29, 2012

This really smoothed out my face and fine lines you don't need much a little goes a very long way.It goes on so silky smooth and absorbs instantly into the skin and really tightens up pores.I love that there is no animal products, no mineral oils, no parabens and is never tested on animals it is completely vegan.It is made from all natural ingredients I haven't been disappointed in anything I tried. The products always have such a nice fragrance and I find they are perfect for sensitive skin.

February 21, 2011

After a few weeks people commented on how soft my skin felt and when I was fitted for new glasses the lady accidentally brushed her hand against my cheek and commented on how soft my skin felt. I also use the Restorative Day Creme with SPF20. Best thing about these products: they are ALL made from fruits, roots, leaf's, etc. All natural and that's great because I have super sensitive skin. I'm very pleased with these products and they last so it makes the price worthwhile.