Astro Original Maple Yogurt
Good

Astro Original Maple Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 245 in Yogurt

April 04, 2016

Fantastic. I tried this out b/c it's on sale at Giant Tiger for $1 for 650g. What a deal, at that price I can forgo buying a crave-needing chocolate bar and get a much healthier snack that's both healthy and yummy. It's a nice creamy already-stirred yogurt. Smell it before you eat it b/c it really smells like maple ice-cream. It does taste a little sweet like maple, but it also has a tart yogurt taste too that I really like. It's much much tastier than traditional fruit flavoured yogurts in my opinion. It's a more mature flavour, and really great for eating while watching a good show on tv. Such a healthier snack too.

February 04, 2016

Goût merveilleux d'érable. Yogourt crémeux à souhait. Un délice dans la bouche à savourer lentement...

Astro Original Maple Yogurt;

good yogurt if you want a good combination of sweetness and healthyness of yogurt!
the maple is natural tasting
very good

October 19, 2015

This yogurt is delicious. and since I love all things maple, I'm not surprised that I like this so much. Very smooth and the maple is not to overpowering, but just right!!

October 19, 2015

Wow is this incredible or what?! It's so smooth and creamy and everything you would want in a yogurt. I really love the flavour of the maple it's not too overpowering but just flavourful enough to keep you coming back for more.

August 14, 2015

Picked this up by accident because I don't like maple. If you like maple I guess its fine but, well, it tastes of maple.

March 09, 2015

Being Canadian of coarse I just love the flavor of Maple so when Astro Original Maple Yogurt came out I just had to try it. It is so creamy , delicious and maple gives it such a sweet taste and just knowing that I am eating such a healthy and good for me product makes me feel better and it also satisfies my craving when I want something sweet. Sometimes I sprinkle walnuts or pecans for some extra crunch. Really great product. If you love maple try Astro's Original Maple Yogurt.

March 09, 2015

I don't normally like yogurt, let alone sweet yogurt, but once I opened this one up and tried it I quickly hid it from the kids! I wasn't sharing this treat with anyone! Thick and creamy and not too sweet, this is such a delicious topping for my fruit and oatmeal. We also love to put a bit on our pancakes and waffles. It's a must buy at my house!

January 27, 2015

I usually get the Greek Yogurt as a favourite breakfast item or snack. The Maple, I just didn't like the flavour. It just didn't work well together. Maple is a flavour that I like in general. With this yogurt, it tasted disgusting and slightly off with the whole concept. A fail. Not a good buy.