Good

Aveeno Active Naturals Hydrating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 552 in Body Wash

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Hydrating Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced, hydrating body wash contains shea butter, a natural ingredient known for its moisturizing properties, and is enriched with natural fig for healthier looking skin that feels soft and smells great long after you shower.

February 22, 2015

This is my go to body wash. I never get a break out from it. I have eczema and this really agrees with my skin. I have been using it for years and always will. Gentle enough to use on my face as well.

February 12, 2015

I was introduced to Aveeno Body Wash by my sister who gave me some as part of a birthday gift last year. It lathers well and you don't have to put much on a shower pouf. Very nice smell also and your skin feels soft. I will be looking for some at Costco soon as I am running low.

July 18, 2014

During winter season my skin gets very dry. I had to look for a body wash that would not dry my skin more. I have used Aveeno products before so this was the obvious choice.

July 09, 2014

I really really recommend this product..it has everything one can ask for..nice fragrance and leave your body hydrate for long...

July 08, 2013

Love this lots, makes my skin feel amazing, also great for my husbands super sensitive skin