Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #747 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

This creamy cleanser with moisture-rich Soy extracts gently exfoliates to help improve skin's tone and texture while salicylic acid, a proven blemish-fighting ingredient, works to clear up break-outs without over-drying, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. This mild, oil-free, hypoallergenic formula won't clog pores and is gentle enough for everyday use.

January 26, 2016

Love this it helps with my breakouts it easy and face

January 21, 2016

This is the cleanser that I use every night. It is the best product that I have found for controlling acne and for caring for the skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

August 24, 2015

This product is amazing. Its mild and great for sensitivie skin. You can see the results!

February 20, 2013

I'm kind of "on the fence" with this product.... I LOVE the clear complexion foaming cleanser, but this clear complexion cream cleanser is just.... meh. I like that it has little micro-exfoliating beads in it, but I don't feel it "later up" at all, so it kind of feels like it's just... exfoliating. My skin still feels clean afterwards, but I just don't like it as much as the foaming cleanser. It smells great though. I think I will stick with the foam cleanser next time and skip the cream cleanser.

January 13, 2011

Love this scrub for daily use. Mild, no heavy scent, keeps skin clear and smooth. I can never seem to find it in stores, however!

August 14, 2009

I wouldn't say i had an acne problem, but for some reason despite being well into my 20's, i used to see a pimple or two appear on my face every other week or so. i wasn't sure what to do because i also have dry skin (go figure!) so most acne washes tend to really dry my skin out. my dermatologist once recommended aveeno body lotion for a skin allergy (unrelated) and it worked like a charm. so i thought i'd try out aveeno's face wash as well. i've been using this product for over a month now and i have not had any break out! it doesn't dry my skin out at all, in fact it's made my face feel smoother and softer. i am in love with this cleanser and feel my hunt for the perfect face wash is finally over. i am quite confident that aveeno can care for all my skin care needs and i don't have to resort to more expensive items (that never even worked in the first place). thank u aveeno!

June 15, 2009

I love this cleanser! I really helps with controlling my acne and also makes my skin look and feel healthier. The negative for some people might be it doesn't actually CLEANSE that great (as far as being soap-y and removing make up), but I use make up remover and toner after anyway so it isn't a problem.

January 19, 2009

I was kind of disappointed once I had used this product for a while and seen that while after washing (meaning while my face was still wet) it felt really good, but once I dried my face, it was just that... really dry and tight, even after I had moisturized I to this day have not seen any improvement in my skin. I still have the really aweful blemishes and acne in my t-zone area.

I will say that, I did like the microbeads but that was about it. It doesn't work any better then anything else I've tried and it sooo thick. It definetly wasn't worth the $9 I paid for it.

September 15, 2008

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser gently cleanses your face without leaving your skin dry and itchy.