Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

January 16, 2017

I love this facial cleanser, it is just right... not too drying and yet it doesn't leave your face too greasy after. I find a lot anti aging ones leave your face feeling like there is a film on your face after. This a is perfectly balanced cleanser.

January 09, 2017

I absolutely love this product! After just over six months of use, it is still working well for my skin. It is gentle, and does not entirely dry out my skin. I am also still using the same bottle I bought (I use it roughly twice a day, sometimes once a day), so it is clearly lasting. It is one of the more expensive normal drug store shelf products (compared to clean and clear etc), but I find it absolutely worth it.

January 06, 2016

I usually like Aveeno products but I didn't like this one. I broke out often after using it and I have combination dry/oily skin. It does smell nice and has a smooth texture. The price point is typical for Aveeno so I don't think I really hurt my feelings too much to put it away. I never noticed any change in skin tone.

June 10, 2015

This leaves your skin looking very bright and refreshed but I noticed after a few weeks of using it I my blackheads were getting worse, so it does not help in that area, but it is a nice cleanser that doesn't strip the skin of essential moisture.

June 19, 2014

I usually change my facial cleanser quite often, because I can never find one that agrees with my skin. I have been using Aveeno Positvely Radiant facial cleanser for over a year now, and I love it. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean, and it has helped clear my complexion.

September 03, 2013

Very good facial cleanser. does not irritate my skin

July 30, 2013

Positively impressed with this cleanser! The scent is very very light, almost not there, which is wonderful for my sensitive nose. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, without leaving a residue after washing off. I have rather dry skin and this seems to hydrate my face just the perfect amount :)

July 30, 2013

I enjoy this cleanser, in the winter I do find this to be a bit too drying though

June 26, 2013

I have a hard time finding a cleanser that works well removing makeup, but does not dry out my already dry skin!! But this one is a winner! It smells great to boot!!

April 13, 2013

I enjoy Aveeno products generally speaking and this was no different. It did a great job cleansing and making my skin feel and look fresh.