Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #633 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

January 06, 2016

I usually like Aveeno products but I didn't like this one. I broke out often after using it and I have combination dry/oily skin. It does smell nice and has a smooth texture. The price point is typical for Aveeno so I don't think I really hurt my feelings too much to put it away. I never noticed any change in skin tone.

June 10, 2015

This leaves your skin looking very bright and refreshed but I noticed after a few weeks of using it I my blackheads were getting worse, so it does not help in that area, but it is a nice cleanser that doesn't strip the skin of essential moisture.

June 19, 2014

I usually change my facial cleanser quite often, because I can never find one that agrees with my skin. I have been using Aveeno Positvely Radiant facial cleanser for over a year now, and I love it. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean, and it has helped clear my complexion.

September 03, 2013

Very good facial cleanser. does not irritate my skin

July 30, 2013

Positively impressed with this cleanser! The scent is very very light, almost not there, which is wonderful for my sensitive nose. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, without leaving a residue after washing off. I have rather dry skin and this seems to hydrate my face just the perfect amount :)

July 30, 2013

I enjoy this cleanser, in the winter I do find this to be a bit too drying though

June 26, 2013

I have a hard time finding a cleanser that works well removing makeup, but does not dry out my already dry skin!! But this one is a winner! It smells great to boot!!

April 13, 2013

I enjoy Aveeno products generally speaking and this was no different. It did a great job cleansing and making my skin feel and look fresh.

August 26, 2012

This cleanser rocks! It is gentle, and very effective. It balances the skin's moisture and evens out skin tone. reduces redness and oiliness. Great for all skin types! Gentle enough to use twice a day, morning and evening even for sensitive skin.

November 16, 2011

I love Aveeno products. For some reason this one was not the best. It did not even out my skin tone, not even a bit.
I live in Florida and I always have to use sunblock to prevent my skin from sun damage and even like that I have accumulated over the years some sun spots. I did not see any results.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes